Fort Lauderdale's Steak 954 debuts new menu additions
Bite into yellowfin tuna tartar, salmon with tomato relish, burrata salad and frozen chocolate & peanut butter layer cake
Bite into something new this season as Fort Lauderdale's Steak 954 debuts new menu additions. New items include yellowfin tuna tartar, salmon with tomato relish, roasted chicken, burrata salad, frozen chocolate & peanut butter layer cake and Key Lime baked Alaska (pictured). 401 N Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd, Fort Lauderdale; 954-414-8333
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?
- Southern Italian restaurant Campania opens Wednesday in Miami