Fort Lauderdale's Fish Tank Kings returns
To Nat Geo Wild
Fish Tank Kings, starring the crew from Living Color Aquariums in Fort Lauderdale, will premier its third season April 28 on the Nat Geo Wild Network. In addition to building tanks for the likes of Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan, they also take on a Miami client's request to build the largest private aquarium in South Florida.
In other So Flo reality TV news or lack thereof, as for the granting of a 4th season to The Real Housewives of Miami, a Bravo insider tells us "As a rule Bravo never confirms a show's cancellation and instead they just drift off never to be discussed again. For it not to have been included in last week's press release is as good as them confirming it's dead."
On Our Radar
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges
- Condo dwellers affected by Jonah Hill movie