Former RHOM star signs books
Giving out marinade also
Ana Quincoces is faring quite nicely after parting ways from Real Housewives of Miami — she’s a “friend” this season. She’s spreading the word about her culinary abilities. At 8 p.m. Thursday, the lawyer-turned-TV personality will be signing copies of her cookbook Sabor! A Passion for Cuban Cuisine (Running Press) at Books & Books in Coral Gables. The first 50 attendees get a bottle of her gluten-free, low-cal Skinny Latina Million Dollar Marinade, which is also sold at Fresh Market.
On Our Radar
- World Cup champ Kelley O'Hara at the W
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central