Former RHOM star signs books
Giving out marinade also
Ana Quincoces is faring quite nicely after parting ways from Real Housewives of Miami — she’s a “friend” this season. She’s spreading the word about her culinary abilities. At 8 p.m. Thursday, the lawyer-turned-TV personality will be signing copies of her cookbook Sabor! A Passion for Cuban Cuisine (Running Press) at Books & Books in Coral Gables. The first 50 attendees get a bottle of her gluten-free, low-cal Skinny Latina Million Dollar Marinade, which is also sold at Fresh Market.
On Our Radar
- Mario Chalmers: It's going to be an exciting Miami Heat season
- Spied around Miami: ARod, Katy Perry's ex, Shaq
- Million Dollar Listing Miami in trouble?
- Dwayne "The Rock Johnson filming football show in Miami
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Mangianello continue romance-fest in Miami
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules