Former RHOM star signs books
Giving out marinade also
Ana Quincoces is faring quite nicely after parting ways from Real Housewives of Miami — she’s a “friend” this season. She’s spreading the word about her culinary abilities. At 8 p.m. Thursday, the lawyer-turned-TV personality will be signing copies of her cookbook Sabor! A Passion for Cuban Cuisine (Running Press) at Books & Books in Coral Gables. The first 50 attendees get a bottle of her gluten-free, low-cal Skinny Latina Million Dollar Marinade, which is also sold at Fresh Market.
On Our Radar
- Kathie Lee Gifford at Boca Bachannal
- Ex Real Housewives of Miami star arrested
- Local chef a contestant on 'Hell's Kitchen'
- Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons in Miami
- Dan Aykroyd making stops in Broward
- Scott Disick set to appear at Crazy Horse in Pompano Beach
- Toni Braxton meets up with the Wades at benefit
- Sir Richard Branson takes in Formula E
- Nick Zano talks being a Florida guy
- Victoria's Secret spring break party