Former RHOM star signs books
Giving out marinade also
Ana Quincoces is faring quite nicely after parting ways from Real Housewives of Miami — she’s a “friend” this season. She’s spreading the word about her culinary abilities. At 8 p.m. Thursday, the lawyer-turned-TV personality will be signing copies of her cookbook Sabor! A Passion for Cuban Cuisine (Running Press) at Books & Books in Coral Gables. The first 50 attendees get a bottle of her gluten-free, low-cal Skinny Latina Million Dollar Marinade, which is also sold at Fresh Market.
On Our Radar
- Donald Trump gets key to Doral
- Ivanka Trump, on fashion, work, motherhood, Miami
- Giant un-retouched selfie at The Mondrian
- Madonna is kicking off her 35-city tour in Miami
- Hank Azaria playing emcee at local gala on Sunday night
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro