Former RHOM star signs books
Giving out marinade also
Ana Quincoces is faring quite nicely after parting ways from Real Housewives of Miami — she’s a “friend” this season. She’s spreading the word about her culinary abilities. At 8 p.m. Thursday, the lawyer-turned-TV personality will be signing copies of her cookbook Sabor! A Passion for Cuban Cuisine (Running Press) at Books & Books in Coral Gables. The first 50 attendees get a bottle of her gluten-free, low-cal Skinny Latina Million Dollar Marinade, which is also sold at Fresh Market.
On Our Radar
- Jennifer Lopez to perform free concert at Bayfront Park in support of Hillary Clinton
- Five reasons to not give up on the Miami Heat
- Larsa and Scottie Pippen to divorce after 19 years
- Boo Madea star Tyler Perry: I don't like Halloween
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on