Former Palm D'Or Chef Philippe Ruiz Opening Restaurant Du Cap on Brickell
Unique up-tempo French restaurant coming soon to Miami
After his somewhat shocking departure from the Biltmore's lauded (thanks to him) Palm D'Or Restaurant, chef Philippe Ruiz will reemerge thankfully in Miami, at 660 Brickell at Brickell World Plaza, where he will open Restaurant Du Cap, "an entirely unique up-tempo French restaurant concept located in an equally unique and beautiful location," says real estate rep Carmen More who brokered the deal.
The 5,179 square foot restaurant will debut Nov. 1. Tunu Puri, one of the investors in Zuma Miami, the international group of Japanese restaurants, is the primary shareholder and President of Du Cap LLC.
- Morimoto South Beach opening October 1 and we have the menu!
- Top Chef Masters contestant Herb Wilson is executive chef of SoFi's forthcoming Red Ginger
- Michelle Bernstein to bring a little Crumb on Parchment to Miami Dolphins games
- Albert Trummer's Drawing Room Bar & Lounge to open at new Shelborne
- Seasalt & Pepper slammed with new lawsuits
- La Maison owes $12,922.69 in back rent
- Adria Alum opening Piripi in the Gables
- London's Coya opening on Brickell
- Unlimited tacos and beer for $18.21 debuts at Toro Toro
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar