Former Palm D'Or Chef Philippe Ruiz Opening Restaurant Du Cap on Brickell
Unique up-tempo French restaurant coming soon to Miami
After his somewhat shocking departure from the Biltmore's lauded (thanks to him) Palm D'Or Restaurant, chef Philippe Ruiz will reemerge thankfully in Miami, at 660 Brickell at Brickell World Plaza, where he will open Restaurant Du Cap, "an entirely unique up-tempo French restaurant concept located in an equally unique and beautiful location," says real estate rep Carmen More who brokered the deal.
The 5,179 square foot restaurant will debut Nov. 1. Tunu Puri, one of the investors in Zuma Miami, the international group of Japanese restaurants, is the primary shareholder and President of Du Cap LLC.
- Tobacco Road goes adrift: A Miamian's lament of historic bar's corporate partnership
- Pascal Oudin's Brasserie Central opening soon at Merrick Park
- From 1826 to 50 Eggs: Danny Grant to helm 'two new concepts' for John Kunkel's growing culinary empire
- Exclusive! Top Chef Masters' Patricia Yeo is Khong River House's new executive chef
- Japanese speakeasy BLK Orchid opening at Townhouse Hotel Oct. 17
- Coyo Taco Wynwood opening mid November
- Kris Wessel's A.I.R. near Lincoln Road closing after less than 2 months
- Miami Smokers opening retail shop & deli in Little Havana
- Chef Jeremiah's swinesational P.I.G. 5 lineup announced!
- Tickets now on sale for LUCKYRICE Festival's 5th Anniversary by Bombay Sapphire East and hosted by Masaharu Morimoto