Forever 21 Opening on Lincoln Road
The chic and cheap retail chain is planning to open its largest outpost on South Beach this Fall.
Hot on the heels of the recent news that H&M and Juicy Couture are opening doors on Lincoln Road comes this gem: Forever 21 is planning to open its largest outpost on South Beach this Fall.
The Los Angeles-based retail chain is to open a two-story, 39,000-square-foot store at 701 Lincoln Road, and will be more than twice the size of the largest stores on Lincoln Road.
Bigger is better — especially when it come to adorable $6 tops.
- Peep the Lilly Pultizer Jeep!
- New Store Openings at Aventura Mall
- Love is in the HAIR at Blo Midtown
- New Outlet Locations Coming Soon to Sawgrass Mills
- Blush Boutique Blowout Sale
- Eberjey Sample Sale!
- Art Basel Shopping & Fashion Events Guide
- Hola, Webster Cabana at St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort
- U.S. Polo Assn. Pop-Up Event at University of Miami
- Black Friday and Holiday Season Mall Hours