Forever 21 Opening on Lincoln Road
The chic and cheap retail chain is planning to open its largest outpost on South Beach this Fall.
Hot on the heels of the recent news that H&M and Juicy Couture are opening doors on Lincoln Road comes this gem: Forever 21 is planning to open its largest outpost on South Beach this Fall.
The Los Angeles-based retail chain is to open a two-story, 39,000-square-foot store at 701 Lincoln Road, and will be more than twice the size of the largest stores on Lincoln Road.
Bigger is better — especially when it come to adorable $6 tops.
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills
- F21 RED to Open
- Del Toro Shoes and Tibi Collaborate
- H&M Opens at Dolphin Mall
- Doral to Open T.J.Maxx
- ‘Tis the Season to Shop to Stop MS at Saks
- New H&M Opening Soon