Forever 21 Opening on Lincoln Road
The chic and cheap retail chain is planning to open its largest outpost on South Beach this Fall.
Hot on the heels of the recent news that H&M and Juicy Couture are opening doors on Lincoln Road comes this gem: Forever 21 is planning to open its largest outpost on South Beach this Fall.
The Los Angeles-based retail chain is to open a two-story, 39,000-square-foot store at 701 Lincoln Road, and will be more than twice the size of the largest stores on Lincoln Road.
Bigger is better — especially when it come to adorable $6 tops.
- Indochino brings affordable custom suits to Miami with Traveling Tailor pop-up
- Splendid Special Collection
- Sarah Jessica Parker Coming to Miami
- Blogger's Closet Event
- Biggest Baby Shower Ever
- Booties by Del Toro
- H&M to open at Miami International Mall
- Miami Beach Antique Show
- Rolex Opening in Design District