Forage at the Forge
October is Wine Month at the Forge - happy sipping!
Wine Month @ The Forge
Wednesdays & Thursday in October
432 41st St, Miami Beach
October is officially Wine Month at the Forge. Beginning Oct 1, ever Weds and Thursday chef Dewey LoSasso wil offer a three-course wine paired dinner (wines will be selected by executive sommelier Gino Santangelo). The dinner will also feature complimentary wine samples to introduce new winemakers & varietals. $55 per person.
- South Beach sushi pop-up Prey puts invasive species on the menu at 1 Hotel & Homes
- The List: 10 best Miami foods with Batch Gastropub's Kevin Danilo
- 2 new Coral Gables restaurants opening this week: Trust & Co. and Ichimi
- Worth the drive: Clay Conley opens Grato restaurant in West Palm Beach
- A Top Chef's 10 favorite foods in Miami
- Former Zuma chef, manager to open KYU restaurant in Wynwood
- Kris Wessel to open barbecue joint in Miami's Little Haiti
- Is it worth it? Quality Meats Miami Beach debuts $64 Chicken Parm Pizza
- The List: 10 best South Florida restaurants according to Rick Mijares
- The List: A Ritz-Carlton chef's top Fort Lauderdale restaurants