Forage at the Forge
October is Wine Month at the Forge - happy sipping!
Wine Month @ The Forge
Wednesdays & Thursday in October
432 41st St, Miami Beach
October is officially Wine Month at the Forge. Beginning Oct 1, ever Weds and Thursday chef Dewey LoSasso wil offer a three-course wine paired dinner (wines will be selected by executive sommelier Gino Santangelo). The dinner will also feature complimentary wine samples to introduce new winemakers & varietals. $55 per person.
- Crust Pizza evolves into Crust Restaurant, opening this month in Miami
- 'Top Chef' alum Spike Mendelsohn to open Sunny's at The Hall hotel in South Beach
- The List: Miami's 10 best bites with chef Diego Oka of La Mar
- Porfirio's closes in South Beach, Señor Frog's opening delayed
- NYC's Sullivan Street Bakery to open in Miami
- The Fed in Miami brings back Crawdaddy Wednesdays
- The List: Miami's best dishes with Katsuya's Jose Icardi
- Contest: Guess the South Florida restaurant, win tickets to Robert Irvine Live
- Pubbelly's Jose Mendin, Niu Kitchen's Deme Lomas named Food & Wine People's Best New Chef nominees
- Where to celebrate Easter Sunday