RA Sushi celebrates football season with the fins roll
Football season is days away. Celebrate tip off by feasting on a fins roll at RA Sushi in South Miami or Pembroke Pines. From Sept 12-Jan 2, the sushi outpost brings back its fins roll – an eight-piece spicy lobster roll topped with salmon, avocado and spicy mayo – all in teal & orange, of course. RA Sushi will donate $2 from the sale of each fins roll to the Miami Dolphins Foundation. The roll is served during every home game from 3-7pm in addition to lunch & dinner.
RA Sushi South Miami
5829 SW 73 St, South Miami
RA Sushi Pembroke Pines
201 SW 145 Terr, Pembroke Pines
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week
- What this 'hungry black man' did after a 'dining while black' experience
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?