RA Sushi celebrates football season with the fins roll
RA Sushi South Miami
5829 SW 73 St, South Miami
RA Sushi Pembroke Pines
201 SW 145 Terr, Pembroke Pines
Football season is days away. Celebrate tip off by feasting on a fins roll at RA Sushi in South Miami or Pembroke Pines. From Sept 12-Jan 2, the sushi outpost brings back its fins roll – an eight-piece spicy lobster roll topped with salmon, avocado and spicy mayo – all in teal & orange, of course. RA Sushi will donate $2 from the sale of each fins roll to the Miami Dolphins Foundation. The roll is served during every home game from 3-7pm in addition to lunch & dinner.
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida
- Macchialina team to open BaZi modern Asian restaurant in South Beach's Marlin Hotel
- Father's Day contest: Win Dad free steaks from The Forge, Quality Meats, Wolfgang's
- Proof Pizza, Josh's Deli, 27 Restaurant keep their stars shining