RA Sushi celebrates football season with the fins roll
RA Sushi South Miami
5829 SW 73 St, South Miami
RA Sushi Pembroke Pines
201 SW 145 Terr, Pembroke Pines
Football season is days away. Celebrate tip off by feasting on a fins roll at RA Sushi in South Miami or Pembroke Pines. From Sept 12-Jan 2, the sushi outpost brings back its fins roll – an eight-piece spicy lobster roll topped with salmon, avocado and spicy mayo – all in teal & orange, of course. RA Sushi will donate $2 from the sale of each fins roll to the Miami Dolphins Foundation. The roll is served during every home game from 3-7pm in addition to lunch & dinner.
- My Ceviche owners to open Laffa Mediterranean Kitchen in Miami
- Slow Food's Ark of Taste at Paraiso Bay
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015