RA Sushi celebrates football season with the fins roll
RA Sushi South Miami
5829 SW 73 St, South Miami
RA Sushi Pembroke Pines
201 SW 145 Terr, Pembroke Pines
Football season is days away. Celebrate tip off by feasting on a fins roll at RA Sushi in South Miami or Pembroke Pines. From Sept 12-Jan 2, the sushi outpost brings back its fins roll – an eight-piece spicy lobster roll topped with salmon, avocado and spicy mayo – all in teal & orange, of course. RA Sushi will donate $2 from the sale of each fins roll to the Miami Dolphins Foundation. The roll is served during every home game from 3-7pm in addition to lunch & dinner.
- The List: Corsair's Scott Conant
- Chef changes at Verde, Steak 954, Makoto
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- South Beach openings: Soho Bay, David's Cafe, a new Dewey's, Bodega, Chicken Kitchen, La Savina
- Christmas and NYE 2014: A Holiday Dining Guide for Miami and South Florida
- Dewey LoSasso to run new restaurant at Schnebly Winery and Miami Brewing Co.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon