RA Sushi celebrates football season with the fins roll
RA Sushi South Miami
5829 SW 73 St, South Miami
RA Sushi Pembroke Pines
201 SW 145 Terr, Pembroke Pines
Football season is days away. Celebrate tip off by feasting on a fins roll at RA Sushi in South Miami or Pembroke Pines. From Sept 12-Jan 2, the sushi outpost brings back its fins roll – an eight-piece spicy lobster roll topped with salmon, avocado and spicy mayo – all in teal & orange, of course. RA Sushi will donate $2 from the sale of each fins roll to the Miami Dolphins Foundation. The roll is served during every home game from 3-7pm in addition to lunch & dinner.
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami
- Sesame Street adventures, character storytime & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks
- Tapas and beer for $20 this month in Miami
- What's the Best? Five Spots for Late-Night Food in Miami
- 7 restaurant events to check out this month