Foodies, set sail on the Top Chef cruise with Tom Colicchio and friends
Leaving out of Miami
Getting hungry yet? The most sought-after “reservations” in town for April 2013 will not be on land, but at sea, with the launch of the first-ever “Top Chef: The Cruise,” aboard the Celebrity Constellation. Hosted by two of “Top Chef’s” Tom Colicchio and Gail Simmons, and featuring past “chef’testants,” the April 11-15, 2013 cruise will sail roundtrip from Miami, with stops in Key West, Florida and Cozumel, Mexico. During the voyage, guests will have the opportunity to savor events such as interactive “Quickfire” cooking challenges, culinary demonstrations, question-and-answer sessions, Top Chef menus and more. Guests also will enjoy Celebrity’s own award-winning culinary offerings, with cuisine created by a James Beard-featured chef, and inimitable, personalized service. “The incredibly engaged fans of Bravo’s Top Chef are in for a one-of-a-kind and personal opportunity with Top Chef: The Cruise,” said Ellen Stone, Senior Vice President, Marketing, Bravo. “With complete access to talented former chef’testants and our amazing judges, Tom Colicchio and Gail Simmons, fans will experience and taste the Top Chef culinary feats firsthand!” Joining Colicchio and Simmons are chefs from past seasons of “Top Chef,” “Top Chef Masters” and “Top Chef Just Desserts,” including Hubert Keller, Tim Love, Jennifer Carroll, Tiffany Derry, Chris Hanmer, Michael Isabella, Spike Mendelsohn, Hosea Rosenberg, Angelo Sosa and Casey Thompson. Staterooms on sale www.topchefthecruise.com
On Our Radar
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika