Foodie Gurus, Forest Trace seek recipes
Friday is the deadline for recipe submissions to 21st Century Cuisine: Farm to Table by Our Most Celebrated Chefs, a coffee-table style cookbook being compiled by Aventura-based Foodie Gurus Patricia and Claude Bethuel. Chefs are invited to contribute a favorite recipe with a wine or cocktail pairing; 305-788-1112, www.thefoodieguru.com.
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- South Florida just got another serious steakhouse
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Phuc Yea pops up for good
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- It's the last day of Miami Spice. Here's where you're eating