Foodie Gurus, Forest Trace seek recipes
Friday is the deadline for recipe submissions to 21st Century Cuisine: Farm to Table by Our Most Celebrated Chefs, a coffee-table style cookbook being compiled by Aventura-based Foodie Gurus Patricia and Claude Bethuel. Chefs are invited to contribute a favorite recipe with a wine or cocktail pairing; 305-788-1112, www.thefoodieguru.com.
- Armadillo Cafe to open in Boca Raton
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- Michelle Bernstein's Seagrape serves upscale elegance in new Thompson Hotel
- Miami restaurant review: Is Iron Chef Morimoto up to the South Beach challenge?
- South Beach openings: Soho Bay, David's Cafe, a new Dewey's, Bodega, Chicken Kitchen, La Savina
- New taco shop to open Dec. 29 in Miami Beach
- Dewey LoSasso to run new restaurant at Schnebly Winery and Miami Brewing Co.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- STK Miami opening delayed after sprinkler accident causes extensive damage
- Freshii: Fast food that's healthy and tastes good