Food trucks, art, wine, snacks, sneaker painting & more!
Miami Iron Side Campus Collective's big night out
7610 NE 4th Court
The cultural commune--er, sustainable village, that is the Miami Iron Side Campus in the MiMo Historic District is having a big party from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. Wednesday, May 30. Among the distractions: Food trucks (Gastropod, Ms Cheezious, Que pinche Tacos, Perros Express, Tango Grill, Don Mofongo, Q'Sabroso), wine and snacks in the various fashion and design showrooms, live sneaker painting, art, art, more art, entertainment and art. Open to the public as long as you rsvp to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Golden Fig farmhouse restaurant opening late summer in ex OTC space
- Pierre's, Morada Beach Cafe off the market with new executive chef, Ishmael Toro
- Dinner at La Savina at Mondrian out; Brooklyn's Momo Sushi Shack 'pop-up' in
- Ted's at YoungArts closed
- LGBT Night at Dos Caminos
- OTC closes in Brickell after 3-year run
- Morimoto South Beach introduces weekend brunch
- Ex District chef, James Beard nominee Horacio Rivadero appointed executive chef at Tantalize
- More tacos on the way: Wapo Taco opening in Coral Gables
- DB Bistro Moderne Miami goes casual for the summer