Food trucks, art, wine, snacks, sneaker painting & more!
Miami Iron Side Campus Collective's big night out
7610 NE 4th Court
The cultural commune--er, sustainable village, that is the Miami Iron Side Campus in the MiMo Historic District is having a big party from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. Wednesday, May 30. Among the distractions: Food trucks (Gastropod, Ms Cheezious, Que pinche Tacos, Perros Express, Tango Grill, Don Mofongo, Q'Sabroso), wine and snacks in the various fashion and design showrooms, live sneaker painting, art, art, more art, entertainment and art. Open to the public as long as you rsvp to email@example.com.
- Ex District chef, James Beard nominee Horacio Rivadero appointed executive chef at Tantalize
- More tacos on the way: Wapo Taco opening in Coral Gables
- DB Bistro Moderne Miami goes casual for the summer
- Sugar Factory American Brasserie to celebrate its Miami opening in June with Kylie Jenner
- Amy Kalinowski is the new pastry chef at Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- PBS Chef Irie's May 7 Hidden Kitchen collaboration
- The Local Craft Food & Drink launches new menu at open-to-public party tonight
- Morimoto South Beach launches $65 'Greatest Hits' menu
- Vikram Katoch appointed new executive chef at Bianca
- Restaurant-season slowdown hits Miami