Food trucks, art, wine, snacks, sneaker painting & more!
Miami Iron Side Campus Collective's big night out
7610 NE 4th Court
The cultural commune--er, sustainable village, that is the Miami Iron Side Campus in the MiMo Historic District is having a big party from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. Wednesday, May 30. Among the distractions: Food trucks (Gastropod, Ms Cheezious, Que pinche Tacos, Perros Express, Tango Grill, Don Mofongo, Q'Sabroso), wine and snacks in the various fashion and design showrooms, live sneaker painting, art, art, more art, entertainment and art. Open to the public as long as you rsvp to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tobacco Road goes adrift: A Miamian's lament of historic bar's corporate partnership
- Pascal Oudin's Brasserie Central opening soon at Merrick Park
- From 1826 to 50 Eggs: Danny Grant to helm 'two new concepts' for John Kunkel's growing culinary empire
- Exclusive! Top Chef Masters' Patricia Yeo is Khong River House's new executive chef
- Japanese speakeasy BLK Orchid opening at Townhouse Hotel Oct. 17
- Coyo Taco Wynwood opening mid November
- Kris Wessel's A.I.R. near Lincoln Road closing after less than 2 months
- Miami Smokers opening retail shop & deli in Little Havana
- Chef Jeremiah's swinesational P.I.G. 5 lineup announced!
- Tickets now on sale for LUCKYRICE Festival's 5th Anniversary by Bombay Sapphire East and hosted by Masaharu Morimoto