Food trucks, art, wine, snacks, sneaker painting & more!
Miami Iron Side Campus Collective's big night out
7610 NE 4th Court
The cultural commune--er, sustainable village, that is the Miami Iron Side Campus in the MiMo Historic District is having a big party from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. Wednesday, May 30. Among the distractions: Food trucks (Gastropod, Ms Cheezious, Que pinche Tacos, Perros Express, Tango Grill, Don Mofongo, Q'Sabroso), wine and snacks in the various fashion and design showrooms, live sneaker painting, art, art, more art, entertainment and art. Open to the public as long as you rsvp to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chef Jeremiah & Roel Alcudia team up on gastroDobo, a 1-night Filipino pop-up in Wynwood
- GK Bistronomie bringing 'globally inspired Peruvian' cuisine to Wynwood
- Habit Burger opens in Miami, donates first-week proceeds to charity
- 'Chopped' champ Mathias Gervais opening modern Asian restaurant at The Setai
- Morimoto closing Sept. 30 in South Beach
- For the first time, a woman runs the kitchen at The Forge in Miami Beach
- Marion Miami restaurant gets set to open in Brickell
- Dinner Lab hosts Miami meal with gin pairings on Aug. 25
- Miami restaurateur Michael Schwartz faces federal lawsuit alleging employee mistreatment
- Wynwood Diner opens this weekend in Miami