Food trucks, art, wine, snacks, sneaker painting & more!
Miami Iron Side Campus Collective's big night out
The cultural commune--er, sustainable village, that is the Miami Iron Side Campus in the MiMo Historic District is having a big party from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. Wednesday, May 30. Among the distractions: Food trucks (Gastropod, Ms Cheezious, Que pinche Tacos, Perros Express, Tango Grill, Don Mofongo, Q'Sabroso), wine and snacks in the various fashion and design showrooms, live sneaker painting, art, art, more art, entertainment and art. Open to the public as long as you rsvp to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7610 NE 4th Court
- Ferran Adrià, Jorge Muñoz, Aaron Mulliss & Nick Beardshaw in Miami for Estrella Damm Gastronomy Congress
- Soyka's second act: Miami restaurateur to open first restaurant in 15 years
- Big name chefs heading to Hyde Beach on September 22 for Hunger Action Month
- Ex Milos chef to head up kitchen at Miami River Greek spot, KIKI on the River
- Rick Bayless restaurant Red O opening in downtown Miami next summer
- Where sushi blends old world and new on South Beach
- Top 5 Arepas in Miami from Yelp
- Mimo Restaurant The Fed Shuts Down
- Where to find artisanal chocolate in South Florida
- These are the most popular Indian restaurants in Miami