Food inspired by flip flops at the fest
Havaianas and Michelle Bernstein: so perfect together. Since Miami is such a flip flop town, this is pretty cute. For the Burger Bash, the Michy's princess created an eclectic menu of recipes inspired by Brazilian Havaianas styles. Guests could also customize their very own flip flops with stuff like pasta, cracked eggs, burgers, fries, ice-cream, pickles, ketchup, you name it. Bernstein joined colleagues Rachael Ray, Bobby Flay, Guy Fieri, Morimoto, Danny Meyer, Michael Symon and Tim Love, who made a pair for himself. Do a food-inspired pair on www.us.havaianas.com for a limited time.
On Our Radar
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'
- Influence Miami at Bakehouse Art Complex