Food inspired by flip flops at the fest
Havaianas and Michelle Bernstein: so perfect together. Since Miami is such a flip flop town, this is pretty cute. For the Burger Bash, the Michy's princess created an eclectic menu of recipes inspired by Brazilian Havaianas styles. Guests could also customize their very own flip flops with stuff like pasta, cracked eggs, burgers, fries, ice-cream, pickles, ketchup, you name it. Bernstein joined colleagues Rachael Ray, Bobby Flay, Guy Fieri, Morimoto, Danny Meyer, Michael Symon and Tim Love, who made a pair for himself. Do a food-inspired pair on www.us.havaianas.com for a limited time.
On Our Radar
- A Year in Pitbull
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner seen all over Miami for Art Basel
- Bon Jovi puts on private concert for SiriusXM in Miami Beach
- Sarah Jessica Parker gets her Basel on for the first time
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity