Food inspired by flip flops at the fest
Havaianas and Michelle Bernstein: so perfect together. Since Miami is such a flip flop town, this is pretty cute. For the Burger Bash, the Michy's princess created an eclectic menu of recipes inspired by Brazilian Havaianas styles. Guests could also customize their very own flip flops with stuff like pasta, cracked eggs, burgers, fries, ice-cream, pickles, ketchup, you name it. Bernstein joined colleagues Rachael Ray, Bobby Flay, Guy Fieri, Morimoto, Danny Meyer, Michael Symon and Tim Love, who made a pair for himself. Do a food-inspired pair on www.us.havaianas.com for a limited time.
On Our Radar
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision
- 5 things to know about 2 Chainz