Food inspired by flip flops at the fest
Havaianas and Michelle Bernstein: so perfect together. Since Miami is such a flip flop town, this is pretty cute. For the Burger Bash, the Michy's princess created an eclectic menu of recipes inspired by Brazilian Havaianas styles. Guests could also customize their very own flip flops with stuff like pasta, cracked eggs, burgers, fries, ice-cream, pickles, ketchup, you name it. Bernstein joined colleagues Rachael Ray, Bobby Flay, Guy Fieri, Morimoto, Danny Meyer, Michael Symon and Tim Love, who made a pair for himself. Do a food-inspired pair on www.us.havaianas.com for a limited time.
On Our Radar
- Would you buy a cellphone from Jennifer Lopez?
- Barbara Walters' daughter arrested in Naples
- Two locals will appear on ABC's The Bachelorette
- Bryan 'Birdman' launches vodka at Mokai
- Rob Delaney teams up with local company for game
- Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson arrested in Broward
- Gorilla Perfumes making a stop at LUSH on Lincoln Road
- Food Network chefs sign on to Alex’s Lemonade Stand
- Rewind Recap: Accordion Invasion hits South Beach
- Glades star Jordan Wall to appear at fundraiser