Food events: March 29
Barry University Green Market: 9 a.m.-3 p.m., Northeast 115th Street and NE Second Avenue, Miami Shores. 305-531-0038.
Star of the Show Flavors…Honey: Hands-on class; 6 p.m., Lenore Nolan-Ryan Cooking School & Catering, 228 Commercial Blvd., Lauderdale-By-The-Sea; $45, reservations required. 954-491-2340.
Whole Foods Market Events: www.wholefoodsmarket.com:
*Around the World with Wine Class-Sparkling Wines: The store’s sommelier takes participants 21 and older on a journey through sparkling wines; 7 p.m., 6701 Red Rd., Coral Gables; free, registration required. 305-421-9421.
*Wine Dinner Benefit: Three-course dinner for ages 21 and up features a South American wine paired with each course. Fifty percent of the proceeds benefits Whole Planet Foundation; 6:30 p.m., 810 University Dr., Coral Springs; $25. 954-753-8000.
*Food for Thought-Eat More Plants: Features the Engine 2 Diet, one of the Health Starts Here “getting started” programs; 7 p.m., 7720 Peters Rd., Plantation; free, reservations required. 954-236-0600.
Williams-Sonoma Demo-Perfecting Espresso: Free event, call for time; store locator at www.williams-sonoma.com.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- Red Ginger rolls sushi and izakaya small plates in SoFi
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Eat the best of the wurst at Bavaria Haus in Bayside Marketplace
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink