Food events: March 29
Barry University Green Market: 9 a.m.-3 p.m., Northeast 115th Street and NE Second Avenue, Miami Shores. 305-531-0038.
Star of the Show Flavors…Honey: Hands-on class; 6 p.m., Lenore Nolan-Ryan Cooking School & Catering, 228 Commercial Blvd., Lauderdale-By-The-Sea; $45, reservations required. 954-491-2340.
Whole Foods Market Events: www.wholefoodsmarket.com:
*Around the World with Wine Class-Sparkling Wines: The store’s sommelier takes participants 21 and older on a journey through sparkling wines; 7 p.m., 6701 Red Rd., Coral Gables; free, registration required. 305-421-9421.
*Wine Dinner Benefit: Three-course dinner for ages 21 and up features a South American wine paired with each course. Fifty percent of the proceeds benefits Whole Planet Foundation; 6:30 p.m., 810 University Dr., Coral Springs; $25. 954-753-8000.
*Food for Thought-Eat More Plants: Features the Engine 2 Diet, one of the Health Starts Here “getting started” programs; 7 p.m., 7720 Peters Rd., Plantation; free, reservations required. 954-236-0600.
Williams-Sonoma Demo-Perfecting Espresso: Free event, call for time; store locator at www.williams-sonoma.com.
- BRIO celebrates National Ravioli Day with 50% off select dishes on March 18
- Swine celebrates its first anniversary with $5 burgers & $2 old fashioneds March 24
- 10th annual Deering Seafood Festival slated for March 30
- 660 at the Angler's updates weekend brunch
- I Know the Chef app delivers restaurant reservations, preferred seating & perks beginning March 13
- Toscana Divino launches $23 three-course lunch in Brickell
- Chicago's Bar Toma debuts a pop-up brunch at Lorenzo on South Beach
- New restaurants coming to South Beach, Brickell
- Cecconi’s Miami Beach debuts a “4 to 7” happy hour Tuesday-Saturday
- Grille 401 debuts sushi & sake bar on Las Olas