Food events: March 28
Food and Wine Talk WSFG: Author Lisa Abend (“The Sorcerer’s Apprentices: A Season in the Kitchen at Ferran Adria’s el Bulli”), Doug Takizawa (Savory Choice, San Mateo, Calif.) and Sallie Byrd (Florida Heart Institute) join hosts Carole Kotkin and Simone Diament 11 a.m.-noon on www.southfloridagourmet.com.
Whole Foods Market Events: www.wholefoodsmarket.com:
*Vegetarian Lunch Club: With chef Lynn of Whole Foods Market. Menu features Mediterranean crunch salad, Greek roasted vegetables and grilled fruit kebabs with pineapple mint glaze; noon-1 p.m., 2000 N. Federal Hwy., Fort Lauderdale; $10, registration required. 954-565-5655.
*Healthy Eating Store Tour: Learn more about Aggregate Nutrient Density Index (ANDI) scoring system and what to look out for when reading labels and tips on how to incorporate more nutrient-dense foods into diet; 7 p.m., 7720 Peters Rd., Plantation; free, reservations required. 954-236-0600.
- Craft Beer of the Week: Keybilly Island Ale
- Burrito San rolls oversize sushi in downtown Miami
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- Red Ginger rolls sushi and izakaya small plates in SoFi
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Eat the best of the wurst at Bavaria Haus in Bayside Marketplace
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour