Food and Garden Festival
Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden's annual Food and Garden Festival is back to show you how to keep your garden looking stellar.
The annual Food and Garden Festival at Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden is a celebration of local foods and the gardens they grow in. Gather new tips and recipes from popular culinary and gardening demos taught by top local chefs and gardeners. Local vendors showcase their best fruits, vegetables and herbs available in South Florida, as well as honey, jams and fresh baked goods and spices.
April 30 and May 1 at Fairchild Tropical Gardens, 10901 Old Cutler Road, Coral Gables. Event goes from 9:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. and is free to Fairchild members and $25 for non-members, $18 for seniors and $12 for children.
See and Do
- Holiday parades, princess parties & a local gift guide: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks
- Holiday events in Miami
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Dec. 12-14
- Outré Theatre makes its move to Fort Lauderdale with ‘Othello’
- Cirque du Soleil brings its fem-centric show, 'Amaluna,' to Sun Life Stadium
- Seminole Hard Rock Winterfest Boat Parade floats into Broward this Saturday
- Holiday dance, theater and music favorites to make the season merry
- ‘Book of Mormon’ walks its fine line, this time at the Arsht Center
- Princess parties, superheroes & gingerbread houses: Munchkin Fun's Top picks for Dec 8-12
- #HowToMiami - Street Art