Food and Garden Festival
Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden's annual Food and Garden Festival is back to show you how to keep your garden looking stellar.
The annual Food and Garden Festival at Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden is a celebration of local foods and the gardens they grow in. Gather new tips and recipes from popular culinary and gardening demos taught by top local chefs and gardeners. Local vendors showcase their best fruits, vegetables and herbs available in South Florida, as well as honey, jams and fresh baked goods and spices.
April 30 and May 1 at Fairchild Tropical Gardens, 10901 Old Cutler Road, Coral Gables. Event goes from 9:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. and is free to Fairchild members and $25 for non-members, $18 for seniors and $12 for children.
See and Do
- Ayikodans offers a prayer in the form of dance for its sixth season at the Arsht Center
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 5-7
- Skateboards and jazz collide this weekend at YoungArts campus
- Actors’ Playhouse Company turns out a dazzling version of the musical ‘West Side Story’
- Latest touring version of the Tony-winning musical 'Book of Mormon' is a delight
- ‘The Nether’ raises provocative questions about the dark side of the web
- Slow Burn Theatre Company’s ‘Violet’ is a musical about the scars we carry
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 29-31
- 6 reasons Miami's drive-in theater is better than Netflix and chill
- Miami Events - February 2016