Food and Garden Festival
Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden's annual Food and Garden Festival is back to show you how to keep your garden looking stellar.
The annual Food and Garden Festival at Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden is a celebration of local foods and the gardens they grow in. Gather new tips and recipes from popular culinary and gardening demos taught by top local chefs and gardeners. Local vendors showcase their best fruits, vegetables and herbs available in South Florida, as well as honey, jams and fresh baked goods and spices.
April 30 and May 1 at Fairchild Tropical Gardens, 10901 Old Cutler Road, Coral Gables. Event goes from 9:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. and is free to Fairchild members and $25 for non-members, $18 for seniors and $12 for children.
See and Do
- 5 kinds of guys you'll wind up meeting in Miami's dating scene
- So you think you can dance? Prove it on National Dance Day with the Miami City Ballet
- 7 things you must taste when in Miami
- 9 Instagram-Worthy Photo Opps in Miami
- 10 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - July 22-24
- Things we discovered on a 74-mile car trip on the Tamiami Trail from Miami to Naples
- Finding craft beer at Miami sports venues
- 9 events you can't miss in Miami - August 2016
- 9 weird things you see in Miami
- Are these are the best places in Miami to propose to your loved one?