Food and Garden Festival
Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden's annual Food and Garden Festival is back to show you how to keep your garden looking stellar.
The annual Food and Garden Festival at Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden is a celebration of local foods and the gardens they grow in. Gather new tips and recipes from popular culinary and gardening demos taught by top local chefs and gardeners. Local vendors showcase their best fruits, vegetables and herbs available in South Florida, as well as honey, jams and fresh baked goods and spices.
April 30 and May 1 at Fairchild Tropical Gardens, 10901 Old Cutler Road, Coral Gables. Event goes from 9:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. and is free to Fairchild members and $25 for non-members, $18 for seniors and $12 for children.
See and Do
- 7 Spots in Miami Even Locals Don’t Know About
- 5 bike events in Miami during May's National Bike Month
- 7 events in Miami for the budget-conscious - April 29-May 1
- 11 events not to miss in Miami in May 2016
- 11 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - April 22-24
- What if 'Game of Thrones' were recast with famous Floridians?
- 7 things to do with your kids in the Florida Keys
- 5 Reasons to go to Wynwood Life
- Brickell City Centre Brings Farmers Market to Brickell
- 6 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - April 15-17