Food and Garden Festival
Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden's annual Food and Garden Festival is back to show you how to keep your garden looking stellar.
The annual Food and Garden Festival at Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden is a celebration of local foods and the gardens they grow in. Gather new tips and recipes from popular culinary and gardening demos taught by top local chefs and gardeners. Local vendors showcase their best fruits, vegetables and herbs available in South Florida, as well as honey, jams and fresh baked goods and spices.
April 30 and May 1 at Fairchild Tropical Gardens, 10901 Old Cutler Road, Coral Gables. Event goes from 9:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. and is free to Fairchild members and $25 for non-members, $18 for seniors and $12 for children.
See and Do
- Discover Miami's Little Haiti neighbhorhood
- He was told as a boy he'd have to go to a deaf school—but he grew up to help make the music to Hamilton
- Las Olas Art Fair takes over the streets of Fort Lauderdale this weekend
- Coral Gables Hispanic Cultural Festival takes over the streets of City Beautiful
- 5 reasons you should check out the Mammography Art Initiative in Wynwood this weekend
- 7 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Oct. 21-23
- Miami's cultural itinerary courtesy of Prism Creative Group - Oct. 16-31
- Find your happy place at the Modern Life Mindfulness Festival
- Grovetoberfest Celebrates Six Years of Craft Beer
- Can this Miami political roast Make America Laugh Again? Let's hope so