Fontainebleau to Host 3rd Annual Wellness Series
Lapis Spa at the iconic Miami hotel introduces unique health and wellness programming for Miami locals and guests.
Fontainebleau Miami Beach
Tp purchase tickets, visit Fontainebleau.com/wellness
or call (305) 674-4772.
This fall, Fontainebleau Miami Beach will invite celebrated experts in the health and wellness fields to take part in one-of-a-kind workshops and classes for both guests and Miami residents as part of the spa’s Third Annual Lapis Spa Wellness Series. The new installment which kicks-off this September features updated programming and exciting partnerships with fitness groups, charities, beauty experts and much more.
The dynamic line-up of wellness experts range from one-off classes to group workshops, offering a comprehensive wellness experience. The new programming will focus on fitness, healthy living, and beauty programming, and will continue each month until the end of the year with diverse and challenging offerings. Fall and winter programming will include partnerships with Green Monkey Yoga and Zumba Party in Pink.
“We are excited to continue the Lapis Spa Wellness Series for the third consecutive year with programming that is designed to reinforce Lapis’ core philosophy of whole body relaxation and rejuvenation. The success of the past two years has allowed us to introduce new partnerships while cultivating existing ones. The past two series have helped us pinpoint find the best partners for Lapis and our guests,” Director of Spa Operations at Lapis Spa Josie Feria says.
The Wellness Series launched in 2012, following a successful event with esteemed astrologer and founder of AstrologyZone.com, Susan Miller. The popularity of this workshop inspired the Lapis team to explore additional partnerships with nationally and locally renowned experts in health, wellness, beauty, love and spirituality and create unique events that offer spiritual, physical and mental benefits. Fall programming to include:
• TRIBE Yoga by Green Monkey with DJ Michelle Pooch – Miami’s popular Green Monkey yoga studio will offer a TRIBE class on Friday, September 26, led by Green Monkey instructors for $25 (pre-sale) and $35 at the door, including healthy inspired food, cocktails and tea. Doors open at 6:30 p.m. and the class will start at 7:00 – 8:30 p.m. on the Ocean Lawn at Fontainebleau.
• Zumba Party in Pink – Zumba Fitness Party in Pink charity campaign, which raises funds for the fight against breast cancer, will come to Fontainebleau Miami Beach on Tuesday, September 30th. For $15 (pre-sale) and $20 at the door, locals and guests can attend the Party in Pink event. Doors open at 7:00 p.m. and the class will start at 7:30 – 9:30 p.m. on the Ocean Lawn at Fontainebleau.
- The Florida Keys Outlet Center
- Create Your Own Chuck Taylor All Star Sneakers
- More Reasons to Love Dadeland Mall
- Poshmark Invites You to its Sassy Summer Style #PoshParty
- Adrienne Bosh Brings Paris to Miami
- Find Your Fleek: Eyebrow Design Innovates Miami Beauty Scene
- Favor App Launches Miami Delivery Service
- Suit up! There’s a New Menswear Mecca in Town
- Miami Swim Week 2015 Recap
- Lilly Pulitzer Opens First Miami Store