Fontainebleau Goes Mobile
Iconic resort launches iPhone and Android apps
The Fontainebleau Miami Beach has gone mobile and those 22 oceanfront acres can now fit in the palm of your hand.
The iconic resort has launched new iPhone and Android apps, as well as a mobile website accessible on most smartphones, that will allow users to explore all that it has to offer.
These free mobile apps will offer guests and visitors information on the hotel including menus, directions, tickets to local attractions, local weather, videos, as well as the most up-to-date special offers. Users can also book rooms directly from their smartphone.
In conjunction with this launch, Fontainebleau will also run a sweepstakes on their Facebook page to promote the app’s release. Users will have the opportunity to win several prizes including a weekend getaway, dinner at a signature restaurant, VIP access to LIV or Arkadia, and iTunes gift cards.
So what excatly will you be able to do on the Fontainebleau App?
- Browse through various guestroom and suite categories, or book a stay via exclusive offers and packages.
- Reserve time for pampering at Lapis Spa, check pool hours, request a poolside cabana, or a table at Hakkasan, Gotham Steak and Scarpetta.
- Check out the latest deals at Fontainebleau’s signature shops including IDAandHARRY, browse through each of the signature restaurant’s menus, and see what famous DJs are spinning at LIV nightclub and Arkadia.
- View detailed property maps or access overhead custom GPS maps of the hotel, beaches and the surrounding area. You can even drop a pin onto the satellite map to remember where you left your beach towel.
- Save any page to create your own itinerary by bookmarking information about attractions or the number to the business center.
- SBE to debut The Redbury South Beach in time for Art Basel
- Art Basel Miami Beach Hotel Guide
- InterContinental Miami Hotel is Searching for their Next "Dancing Girl"
- Resorts World Bimini Creates New Ways to Explore the Storied Bahamian Islands
- A peek at the menu at the upcoming Metropolitan by COMO, Miami Beach
- The Band Perry Arrives at Fontainebleau Miami Beach for Dinner and a Show
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach Presents 2nd Annual Lapis Spa Wellness Series
- Hotel Victor South Beach Reopens After Renovations Under Independent Management
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach Goes Pink For Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Fall Specials at South Florida's Top Resorts