Touted for their trademark indoor stadium-seating cycling classes, recently opened Flywheel boasts Miami's best spinning classes.
The lowdown: Tired of the same ol’, same ol’ aerobics classes? Then it’s time to give Flywheel a spin (pun intended). Touted for their trademark indoor stadium-seating cycling classes, the recently opened Miami Beach outpost marks Florida’s second door after Boca Raton.
The vibe: Tucked in Sunset Harbour, the studio boasts a computer login area, open-air locker space and state-of-the-art cycling room. Once riders are seated in the arena-like classroom, the lights are switched off, the music is blasted and a peppy instructor leads the way. There’s even arm weights segment during each class (as seen in photo) and flat screens to track one’s performance (brilliant for competitive types).
The highlights: From complimentary cycling shoes, lockers, towels and bottled water — Flywheel has got you covered. Guest can reserve seats for each 45-minute class ($25) in advance online — making the booking process easy peasy. Alas, we wish we could say the same for the strenuous spinning workout — get ready to feel the behemothic burn.
- The Fit Shop Opens in North Miami
- SoulCycle Now Open at 1 Hotel South Beach
- SoulCycle Debuts at 1 Hotel South Beach
- September is National Yoga Month
- Home is Where the Barre Is
- Stretch Zone Mixes Up the Fitness Game
- Tease to Get Toned
- Flywheel Opening in North Miami
- SoulCycle Now Open In Miami
- Kate Hudson Starts Athletic Line