Touted for their trademark indoor stadium-seating cycling classes, recently opened Flywheel boasts Miami's best spinning classes.
The lowdown: Tired of the same ol’, same ol’ aerobics classes? Then it’s time to give Flywheel a spin (pun intended). Touted for their trademark indoor stadium-seating cycling classes, the recently opened Miami Beach outpost marks Florida’s second door after Boca Raton.
The vibe: Tucked in Sunset Harbour, the studio boasts a computer login area, open-air locker space and state-of-the-art cycling room. Once riders are seated in the arena-like classroom, the lights are switched off, the music is blasted and a peppy instructor leads the way. There’s even arm weights segment during each class (as seen in photo) and flat screens to track one’s performance (brilliant for competitive types).
The highlights: From complimentary cycling shoes, lockers, towels and bottled water — Flywheel has got you covered. Guest can reserve seats for each 45-minute class ($25) in advance online — making the booking process easy peasy. Alas, we wish we could say the same for the strenuous spinning workout — get ready to feel the behemothic burn.
1919 Purdy Avenue, Miami Beach
- Summer Get-Fit Tips by Miami’s Celebrity Trainer
- Is this Miami's Ultimate Bikini Workout?
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New 90-Minute Barry's Bootcamp Class
- 7 Ways to Eat Your Way To A Sexy Body
- 6 Feel-Good Facts About WTRMLN WTR
- 7 Tips for a Better Bikini Butt
- Meet Fitness Guru Tracy Anderson!
- Fresh Is Better Delivers Healthy, Handcrafted Meals
- The Fit Shop Opens in North Miami
- SoulCycle Now Open at 1 Hotel South Beach