Fly around like Flo Rida likes to do in Hollywood Beach
A fave activity
If the whole rapping thing doesn’t pan out, Flo Rida could get a job with the tourism folks, no problem. The local superstar really does take advantage of where he lives.
Take his video for Let it Roll, off the album Wild Ones, for example. There he is roller skating along the Hollywood Boardwalk, blasting out into the sky from a jet lev and hanging out at a go-kart track.
“We did some crazy things for that shoot,” the Carol City chart-topper told Miami.com. “It’s fun just living here. It’s like two for one: You get a vacation too. The best spot in the world.”
Yes, it’s good to live in South Florida. Though we are not sure which company Flo went with, we checked out a place called B&B Flypack Rentals on Hollywood Beach, so you too, can blast off.
Call to reserve: 954-696-6272, email firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.bbflypackrentals.com
On Our Radar
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht
- Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore
- Bon Jovi rocker Tico Torres a SoBe fixture
- Antonio Banderas has a ball in Miami, celebrates birthday
- Artist Shepard Fairey talks Hennessy bottle design in Wynwood
- New Miami Heat players spotted around town
- Robin Williams mourned at South Beach hotel
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders reveal 2015 swimsuit calendar at LIV nightclub
- Brittny Gastineau has fun in the sun in Miami
- Hulu star Ray Diaz comes home to Miami