Fly around like Flo Rida likes to do in Hollywood Beach
A fave activity
If the whole rapping thing doesn’t pan out, Flo Rida could get a job with the tourism folks, no problem. The local superstar really does take advantage of where he lives.
Take his video for Let it Roll, off the album Wild Ones, for example. There he is roller skating along the Hollywood Boardwalk, blasting out into the sky from a jet lev and hanging out at a go-kart track.
“We did some crazy things for that shoot,” the Carol City chart-topper told Miami.com. “It’s fun just living here. It’s like two for one: You get a vacation too. The best spot in the world.”
Yes, it’s good to live in South Florida. Though we are not sure which company Flo went with, we checked out a place called B&B Flypack Rentals on Hollywood Beach, so you too, can blast off.
Call to reserve: 954-696-6272, email firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.bbflypackrentals.com
On Our Radar
- William Levy celebrates 35th birthday in Miami
- LeBron James sells his Miami mansion
- World Cup champ Kelley O'Hara at the W
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking