Seminole Florida State Billiards Championships
Chalk up your cue, Fast Eddie. It's time for the Florida State Billiards Championships.
28th Annual Seminole Florida State Billiards Championships
Hard Rock Live Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
1 Seminole Way, Hollywood
239-354-5220 or email@example.com
If you can break like thunder and have the skills of Fast Eddie, then you have been warming up for the 28th Annual Seminole Florida State Billiards Championships taking place at the Hard Rock Live at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino this week. The tournament is open to all sanctioned, qualified VNEA players in the State of Florida and the Bahamas (if you have to ask what VNEA is, then you aren't qualified). BCA and ACS sanctioned players are also invited to participate (you know who you are). The tournament will consist of several divisions including men’s singles, women’s singles and Scotch Doubles. The entry fees are $50 for singles and $100 for doubles. If you have no pool skills but just like to see the science of physics at work, admission is free for spectators.
Seminole Florida State Billiards Championships, May 13-16, Hard Rock Live, 1 Seminole Way, Hollywood; 239-354-5220 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
See and Do
- 2016 South Florida Firefighters Calendar hits Miami with two launch parties this weekend
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 28-30
- Regent Cocktail Club in Miami Beach teams up with Bookleggers Mobile Library for cocktail night
- Frost Museum to hold its inaugural Science Art Cinema event
- 15 things to do with the kids in Miami Aug 24-30: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- PAMM Third Thursdays: Poplife Social featuring Million Young
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 21-23
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun Aug 17-23
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 14-16
- "Weird Al" Yankovic brings his masterful musical parody to South Florida