Seminole Florida State Billiards Championships
Chalk up your cue, Fast Eddie. It's time for the Florida State Billiards Championships.
If you can break like thunder and have the skills of Fast Eddie, then you have been warming up for the 28th Annual Seminole Florida State Billiards Championships taking place at the Hard Rock Live at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino this week. The tournament is open to all sanctioned, qualified VNEA players in the State of Florida and the Bahamas (if you have to ask what VNEA is, then you aren't qualified). BCA and ACS sanctioned players are also invited to participate (you know who you are). The tournament will consist of several divisions including men’s singles, women’s singles and Scotch Doubles. The entry fees are $50 for singles and $100 for doubles. If you have no pool skills but just like to see the science of physics at work, admission is free for spectators.
Seminole Florida State Billiards Championships, May 13-16, Hard Rock Live, 1 Seminole Way, Hollywood; 239-354-5220 or email@example.com.
28th Annual Seminole Florida State Billiards Championships
Hard Rock Live Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
1 Seminole Way, Hollywood
239-354-5220 or firstname.lastname@example.org
See and Do
- Free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Dec. 2-4
- Super 8 Motels is ditching its old art and it can be yours
- 7 Reactions Cuban Americans Had to Fidel Castro’s Death
- Events in Miami in December 2016
- Courtney Love can now scratch musical theater off her bucket list
- Five Things to do After Stuffing Yourself on Thanksgiving
- All the feels locals have during Art Basel
- Weekend events in Miami that won't leave you broke - Nov. 18-20
- Six Things you didn’t know about Miami Children’s Museum
- Robot bartenders and a 10-story slide. That’s life on the world's biggest cruise ship