Seminole Florida State Billiards Championships
Chalk up your cue, Fast Eddie. It's time for the Florida State Billiards Championships.
If you can break like thunder and have the skills of Fast Eddie, then you have been warming up for the 28th Annual Seminole Florida State Billiards Championships taking place at the Hard Rock Live at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino this week. The tournament is open to all sanctioned, qualified VNEA players in the State of Florida and the Bahamas (if you have to ask what VNEA is, then you aren't qualified). BCA and ACS sanctioned players are also invited to participate (you know who you are). The tournament will consist of several divisions including men’s singles, women’s singles and Scotch Doubles. The entry fees are $50 for singles and $100 for doubles. If you have no pool skills but just like to see the science of physics at work, admission is free for spectators.
Seminole Florida State Billiards Championships, May 13-16, Hard Rock Live, 1 Seminole Way, Hollywood; 239-354-5220 or email@example.com.
28th Annual Seminole Florida State Billiards Championships
Hard Rock Live Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
1 Seminole Way, Hollywood
239-354-5220 or firstname.lastname@example.org
See and Do
- 7 Reasons Surfside is Miami's Coolest Beach Town
- Debate watching parties in Miami
- 7 Places You Must Visit in Key Biscayne
- Louis C.K. announces four show run at Arsht Center in November
- Miami public spaces are getting a makeover with these upcoming projects
- 12 Things You Didn't Know about Jean-Michel Basquiat
- 5 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Sept. 23-25
- Live the nostalgia of ‘¿Qué Pasa, USA?’ this Saturday
- 4 Fitness Events in South Florida for Gym Rats
- Everglades gets funky with Wynwood benefit