Seminole Florida State Billiards Championships
Chalk up your cue, Fast Eddie. It's time for the Florida State Billiards Championships.
28th Annual Seminole Florida State Billiards Championships
Hard Rock Live Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
1 Seminole Way, Hollywood
239-354-5220 or email@example.com
If you can break like thunder and have the skills of Fast Eddie, then you have been warming up for the 28th Annual Seminole Florida State Billiards Championships taking place at the Hard Rock Live at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino this week. The tournament is open to all sanctioned, qualified VNEA players in the State of Florida and the Bahamas (if you have to ask what VNEA is, then you aren't qualified). BCA and ACS sanctioned players are also invited to participate (you know who you are). The tournament will consist of several divisions including men’s singles, women’s singles and Scotch Doubles. The entry fees are $50 for singles and $100 for doubles. If you have no pool skills but just like to see the science of physics at work, admission is free for spectators.
Seminole Florida State Billiards Championships, May 13-16, Hard Rock Live, 1 Seminole Way, Hollywood; 239-354-5220 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
See and Do
- 'Book of Mormon,' 'Newsies' headline Arsht Center's next season
- Puppet shows, storytimes, spring break & 10 other fun things to do this week
- ‘War Horse’ brings its imaginative, moving drama to Miami’s Arsht Center
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Mar. 7-9
- Calle Ocho: 5 Things we are excited about this year
- Daddy Yankee reigns as the King of Calle Ocho
- World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship brings golf and more to Doral
- Fair freebies, 110 years of Dr Seuss, Lego builds & 10 other fun things to do this week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 28-Mar. 2
- Carnaval on the Mile kicks off a busy month in Miami