Florida Consignment and Thrift Guide
Palm Beach local Paulette Cooper Noble pens a bargain shopping in South Florida tome. We chat up the "Happy Shopper."
For those of you with a penchant for consigment and thrifting, meet Palm Beach local Paulette Cooper Noble. The self-professed "Happy Shopper" recently penned Bargain Shopping in Southeast Florida where she dishes on the best-of-the-best women's, men's and children's consigment and thrift shops. We chat up the author on her top shopping picks:
What was the impetus of this book? Southeast Florida has the greatest consignment shops — and someone had to tell people where to find them. I've written 19 books so it was a natural to finally write about my favorite subject.
What are your top 5 picks in terms of of shopping destinations in South Florida? Boca Raton, Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, Tequesta and Delray.
Where can the best deals be found? For upscale consignment, Boca Raton and Palm Beach. For best thrift bargains: World Thrift World Thrift World Thrift in Lake Worth.
Outside of Florida, what city is your favorite one to shop in? Definitely New York, where I lived until 8 years ago. There are lots of terrific consignment shops.
Bargain Shopping in Southeast Florida
Available at www.shoppinginflorida.net
- Summer Fun 2016: Your Guide to Men’s and Women’s Summer-Centric Shopping Haunts in Miami
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New 90-Minute Barry's Bootcamp Class
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- 5 Facts about The Falls Shopping Mall
- 5 Facts About Town Center at Boca Raton
- H&M Launches Coachella Collection
- 7 Mother's Day gifts that tell mommy she is your dearest
- 6 Can't Miss Shops on Lincoln Road, Miami Beach
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- 7 Ways to Eat Your Way To A Sexy Body