Florida Consignment and Thrift Guide
Palm Beach local Paulette Cooper Noble pens a bargain shopping in South Florida tome. We chat up the "Happy Shopper."
For those of you with a penchant for consigment and thrifting, meet Palm Beach local Paulette Cooper Noble. The self-professed "Happy Shopper" recently penned Bargain Shopping in Southeast Florida where she dishes on the best-of-the-best women's, men's and children's consigment and thrift shops. We chat up the author on her top shopping picks:
What was the impetus of this book? Southeast Florida has the greatest consignment shops — and someone had to tell people where to find them. I've written 19 books so it was a natural to finally write about my favorite subject.
What are your top 5 picks in terms of of shopping destinations in South Florida? Boca Raton, Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, Tequesta and Delray.
Where can the best deals be found? For upscale consignment, Boca Raton and Palm Beach. For best thrift bargains: World Thrift World Thrift World Thrift in Lake Worth.
Outside of Florida, what city is your favorite one to shop in? Definitely New York, where I lived until 8 years ago. There are lots of terrific consignment shops.
- The Hub Stores Brings European Glamour to the 305
- Meet Designer Rachel Roy at Macy's Dadeland
- Fashion Week Comes to Coral Gables
- Miami-based Company DryZzz Makes Beauty Sleep Simple
- Fashion Shows kick off Miami Beach Centennial Celebration
- Interview with #RICHKIDS of Beverly Hills' Roxy Sowlaty
- New York Fashion Week’s Beauty Trends Fit Miami’s Lifestyle
- Meet RHONY Heather Thomson
- What to Wear at The World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship
- Tease to Get Toned