FLOR Carpet Squares Opens
Easily makeover your space with carpet squares compliments of the freshly minted FLOR store.
If your pad is in need of some sprucing up this fall (read: it’s drab), you can easily makeover your space with carpet squares.
And lucky for Miamians, Flor, the purveyor in carpet tiles, just popped up in the Design District — and marks the brand’s first store in South Florida.
Yep, change the look of your floors with easy-to-install carpet squares to create custom rugs, runners or wall-to-wall designs of any shape of size. Explore the latest home design trends at the eclectic, funky and vibrant store and unearth the opportunity to create DIY-inspired living spaces to reflect your own style, creativity and personality! Get a sneak preview of Flors’s Fall Collection including the new Jimdandy style — which has a striking resemblance to the iconic Wynwood Building nearby.
Got to love that.
- Eberjey Sample Sale!
- Art Basel Shopping & Fashion Events Guide
- Hola, Webster Cabana at St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort
- U.S. Polo Assn. Pop-Up Event at University of Miami
- Black Friday and Holiday Season Mall Hours
- Meet ALEXIS Designer
- Locks of Love Event at Sprout
- Saks Key To The Cure
- Fashion Happy Hour: Bloggers Give Edition
- Miami Design District Updates