FLOR Carpet Squares Opens
Easily makeover your space with carpet squares compliments of the freshly minted FLOR store.
If your pad is in need of some sprucing up this fall (read: it’s drab), you can easily makeover your space with carpet squares.
And lucky for Miamians, Flor, the purveyor in carpet tiles, just popped up in the Design District — and marks the brand’s first store in South Florida.
Yep, change the look of your floors with easy-to-install carpet squares to create custom rugs, runners or wall-to-wall designs of any shape of size. Explore the latest home design trends at the eclectic, funky and vibrant store and unearth the opportunity to create DIY-inspired living spaces to reflect your own style, creativity and personality! Get a sneak preview of Flors’s Fall Collection including the new Jimdandy style — which has a striking resemblance to the iconic Wynwood Building nearby.
Got to love that.
- Doral to Open T.J.Maxx
- ‘Tis the Season to Shop to Stop MS at Saks
- New H&M Opening Soon
- New Stores at Miami International Mall
- Meet Dan Marino at Macy's Dadeland
- Shop For A Cause with Blogger Angeles Almuna
- beGlammed On-Demand Beauty Service Launches in Miami
- SEPHORA Opening in Coral Gables
- Capretto Shoes to Host Two Stylish Events
- Create Your Own Chuck Taylor All Star Sneakers