Flo Rida in the middle of paternity nightmare
Glamour model Natasha Georgette Williams isn’t wasting any time. Williams, of Sanford, just filed a paternity lawsuit against superstar rapper Flo Rida in Miami-Dade County — and the baby is not due for another seven months. Williams claims the baby was conceived by the singer of Wild Ones and that he needs to pay for all medical bills pertaining to the birth. She also wants the court to force Flo to undergo a paternity test to make double sure he’s the daddy. Williams said she expects Flo will be involved in the child’s life and wants a time-sharing agreement. Oh yes: She wants child support, too, and she says he can afford a good chunk of change. Said Reginald Mathis, Flo’s lawyer: “All I know if that we have a free gospel concert on Friday. We don’t have time for this. He wasn’t in a relationship with this young woman, and I’m not even sure he knew her. We’re praying for her and her unborn child.” Flo is holding his second yearly Gospel Explosion festival in Huizenga Park in Fort Lauderdale Friday.
On Our Radar
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges
- Condo dwellers affected by Jonah Hill movie