Flo Rida in the middle of paternity nightmare
Glamour model Natasha Georgette Williams isn’t wasting any time. Williams, of Sanford, just filed a paternity lawsuit against superstar rapper Flo Rida in Miami-Dade County — and the baby is not due for another seven months. Williams claims the baby was conceived by the singer of Wild Ones and that he needs to pay for all medical bills pertaining to the birth. She also wants the court to force Flo to undergo a paternity test to make double sure he’s the daddy. Williams said she expects Flo will be involved in the child’s life and wants a time-sharing agreement. Oh yes: She wants child support, too, and she says he can afford a good chunk of change. Said Reginald Mathis, Flo’s lawyer: “All I know if that we have a free gospel concert on Friday. We don’t have time for this. He wasn’t in a relationship with this young woman, and I’m not even sure he knew her. We’re praying for her and her unborn child.” Flo is holding his second yearly Gospel Explosion festival in Huizenga Park in Fort Lauderdale Friday.
On Our Radar
- David Beckham canvasing Miami again?
- Paris Hilton on the red carpet
- Kathie Lee Gifford at Boca Bachannal
- Ex Real Housewives of Miami star arrested
- Local chef a contestant on 'Hell's Kitchen'
- Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons in Miami
- Dan Aykroyd making stops in Broward
- Scott Disick set to appear at Crazy Horse in Pompano Beach
- Toni Braxton meets up with the Wades at benefit
- Sir Richard Branson takes in Formula E