Flo Rida in the middle of paternity nightmare
Glamour model Natasha Georgette Williams isn’t wasting any time. Williams, of Sanford, just filed a paternity lawsuit against superstar rapper Flo Rida in Miami-Dade County — and the baby is not due for another seven months. Williams claims the baby was conceived by the singer of Wild Ones and that he needs to pay for all medical bills pertaining to the birth. She also wants the court to force Flo to undergo a paternity test to make double sure he’s the daddy. Williams said she expects Flo will be involved in the child’s life and wants a time-sharing agreement. Oh yes: She wants child support, too, and she says he can afford a good chunk of change. Said Reginald Mathis, Flo’s lawyer: “All I know if that we have a free gospel concert on Friday. We don’t have time for this. He wasn’t in a relationship with this young woman, and I’m not even sure he knew her. We’re praying for her and her unborn child.” Flo is holding his second yearly Gospel Explosion festival in Huizenga Park in Fort Lauderdale Friday.
On Our Radar
- World Cup champ Kelley O'Hara at the W
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central