Flo Rida in the middle of paternity nightmare
Glamour model Natasha Georgette Williams isn’t wasting any time. Williams, of Sanford, just filed a paternity lawsuit against superstar rapper Flo Rida in Miami-Dade County — and the baby is not due for another seven months. Williams claims the baby was conceived by the singer of Wild Ones and that he needs to pay for all medical bills pertaining to the birth. She also wants the court to force Flo to undergo a paternity test to make double sure he’s the daddy. Williams said she expects Flo will be involved in the child’s life and wants a time-sharing agreement. Oh yes: She wants child support, too, and she says he can afford a good chunk of change. Said Reginald Mathis, Flo’s lawyer: “All I know if that we have a free gospel concert on Friday. We don’t have time for this. He wasn’t in a relationship with this young woman, and I’m not even sure he knew her. We’re praying for her and her unborn child.” Flo is holding his second yearly Gospel Explosion festival in Huizenga Park in Fort Lauderdale Friday.
On Our Radar
- Fort Lauderdale's Fish Tank Kings returns
- Wild and crazy guy: Steve O in town for shows
- Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
- Tax day cometh! Flo Rida pays his bill
- Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- George Lopez talks 'Saint George' and 'Rio 2'
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love