Flo Rida off the hook in paternity case
Sigh of relief
Flo Rida has to be doing the happy dance right now. A paternity test has proved that the rapper is not the father of a 2-year-old boy, as the toddler's mother had claimed. TMZ.reports that the hitmaker's attorneys will be filing DNA test results with the Florida Department of Revenue to block Florida resident Gloria Halloway from obtaining a child support order against him. Her cryptic Tweets would allow the casual observe to believe Flo was the dad: "Still trusting in God to change your heart on our son#Tramar...It hurts me to see you put our son under the bus."
On Our Radar
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew
- La La Anthony in Miami trying out cocktails