Flo Rida off the hook in paternity case
Sigh of relief
Flo Rida has to be doing the happy dance right now. A paternity test has proved that the rapper is not the father of a 2-year-old boy, as the toddler's mother had claimed. TMZ.reports that the hitmaker's attorneys will be filing DNA test results with the Florida Department of Revenue to block Florida resident Gloria Halloway from obtaining a child support order against him. Her cryptic Tweets would allow the casual observe to believe Flo was the dad: "Still trusting in God to change your heart on our son#Tramar...It hurts me to see you put our son under the bus."
On Our Radar
- Actor named honorary president of Miami Fashion Week
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening