Flo Rida off the hook in paternity case
Sigh of relief
Flo Rida has to be doing the happy dance right now. A paternity test has proved that the rapper is not the father of a 2-year-old boy, as the toddler's mother had claimed. TMZ.reports that the hitmaker's attorneys will be filing DNA test results with the Florida Department of Revenue to block Florida resident Gloria Halloway from obtaining a child support order against him. Her cryptic Tweets would allow the casual observe to believe Flo was the dad: "Still trusting in God to change your heart on our son#Tramar...It hurts me to see you put our son under the bus."
On Our Radar
- The Kardashians raise eyebrows in Cuba
- Forget about a concert: Janet Jackson is pregnant
- Floridian model Kate Upton engaged
- A 'Real Housewives of Miami' spinoff with Joanna Krupa?
- Mariah Carey set to make wishes come true in Miami
- #Rich Kids of Beverly Hills star in Miami
- Ivanka Trump: Welcome to my spa
- Jencarlos Canela discusses his music at Latin Billboards
- Beyonce and Jay Z look and act like a couple in Miami
- 10 ways to prepare for the Beyonce concert