Flo Rida off the hook in paternity case
Sigh of relief
Flo Rida has to be doing the happy dance right now. A paternity test has proved that the rapper is not the father of a 2-year-old boy, as the toddler's mother had claimed. TMZ.reports that the hitmaker's attorneys will be filing DNA test results with the Florida Department of Revenue to block Florida resident Gloria Halloway from obtaining a child support order against him. Her cryptic Tweets would allow the casual observe to believe Flo was the dad: "Still trusting in God to change your heart on our son#Tramar...It hurts me to see you put our son under the bus."
On Our Radar
- Sarah Jessica Parker popping in to Bloomingdale's Aventura
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision