Flo Rida off the hook in paternity case
Sigh of relief
Flo Rida has to be doing the happy dance right now. A paternity test has proved that the rapper is not the father of a 2-year-old boy, as the toddler's mother had claimed. TMZ.reports that the hitmaker's attorneys will be filing DNA test results with the Florida Department of Revenue to block Florida resident Gloria Halloway from obtaining a child support order against him. Her cryptic Tweets would allow the casual observe to believe Flo was the dad: "Still trusting in God to change your heart on our son#Tramar...It hurts me to see you put our son under the bus."
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges