Flo Rida having fun shopping, bowling
In his hometown
After Flo Rida's exciting Rolling Stone LIVE performance to kick off the Super Bowl in New Orleans, he returned to his hometown of Miami and met up with some friends for bowling.
Flo bowled a 53 and snacked on crab cake sliders and chicken tenders at Strike Miami at The Dolphin Mall.One source notes that Flo teased a lady friend about needing bumpers on her lane.
Before heading to the big NFL matchup, the rapper shopped at the men's department of Macy's in downtown Miami. Says a source: "He came in saying he needed a bunch of clothes for the Super Bowl and that price was no object." Flo spent at least $1000 on clothing and accessories, the source added.
It's good to be the king!
On Our Radar
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market
- Owen Wilson: I heart Miami
- Kim Bokamper to retire
- A Quick Q&A with Speedster Usain Bolt