Flo Rida having fun shopping, bowling
In his hometown
After Flo Rida's exciting Rolling Stone LIVE performance to kick off the Super Bowl in New Orleans, he returned to his hometown of Miami and met up with some friends for bowling.
Flo bowled a 53 and snacked on crab cake sliders and chicken tenders at Strike Miami at The Dolphin Mall.One source notes that Flo teased a lady friend about needing bumpers on her lane.
Before heading to the big NFL matchup, the rapper shopped at the men's department of Macy's in downtown Miami. Says a source: "He came in saying he needed a bunch of clothes for the Super Bowl and that price was no object." Flo spent at least $1000 on clothing and accessories, the source added.
It's good to be the king!
On Our Radar
- Madonna is kicking off her 35-city tour in Miami
- Hank Azaria playing emcee at local gala on Sunday night
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage
- Report: Rapper Vanilla Ice arrested