Flo Rida having fun shopping, bowling
In his hometown
After Flo Rida's exciting Rolling Stone LIVE performance to kick off the Super Bowl in New Orleans, he returned to his hometown of Miami and met up with some friends for bowling.
Flo bowled a 53 and snacked on crab cake sliders and chicken tenders at Strike Miami at The Dolphin Mall.One source notes that Flo teased a lady friend about needing bumpers on her lane.
Before heading to the big NFL matchup, the rapper shopped at the men's department of Macy's in downtown Miami. Says a source: "He came in saying he needed a bunch of clothes for the Super Bowl and that price was no object." Flo spent at least $1000 on clothing and accessories, the source added.
It's good to be the king!
On Our Radar
- Delray Beach rapper J Rand keeping it real in South Florida
- Pitbull isn't just Mr. 305, he's Mr. Florida
- Gabrielle Anwar set to marry this weekend
- William Levy celebrates 35th birthday in Miami
- LeBron James sells his Miami mansion
- World Cup champ Kelley O'Hara at the W
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino