Flo Rida having fun shopping, bowling
In his hometown
After Flo Rida's exciting Rolling Stone LIVE performance to kick off the Super Bowl in New Orleans, he returned to his hometown of Miami and met up with some friends for bowling.
Flo bowled a 53 and snacked on crab cake sliders and chicken tenders at Strike Miami at The Dolphin Mall.One source notes that Flo teased a lady friend about needing bumpers on her lane.
Before heading to the big NFL matchup, the rapper shopped at the men's department of Macy's in downtown Miami. Says a source: "He came in saying he needed a bunch of clothes for the Super Bowl and that price was no object." Flo spent at least $1000 on clothing and accessories, the source added.
It's good to be the king!
On Our Radar
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika
- Refrain From Ever Becoming A Plastic Surgery Nightmare with Dr. Nassif's Beauty Tips
- Cristiano Ronaldo spied out in Miami
- Ex Housewife Ana Quincoces fails to win Next Food Network Star
- Gwen Stefani helps kid who was bullied during concert