Flo Rida having fun shopping, bowling
In his hometown
After Flo Rida's exciting Rolling Stone LIVE performance to kick off the Super Bowl in New Orleans, he returned to his hometown of Miami and met up with some friends for bowling.
Flo bowled a 53 and snacked on crab cake sliders and chicken tenders at Strike Miami at The Dolphin Mall.One source notes that Flo teased a lady friend about needing bumpers on her lane.
Before heading to the big NFL matchup, the rapper shopped at the men's department of Macy's in downtown Miami. Says a source: "He came in saying he needed a bunch of clothes for the Super Bowl and that price was no object." Flo spent at least $1000 on clothing and accessories, the source added.
It's good to be the king!
On Our Radar
- Jookin with Lil Buck in Miami
- Glamorous red carpet for Miss Universe
- Christian Slater shows up at party
- Shaq: from basketball to law enforcement
- Amber Rose makes a splash in Miami
- Shannen Doherty talks new reality show
- Brazilian soccer star keeps the party going
- Joanna Krupa suing fellow Housewives star
- Magic Johnson at book appearance
- Justin Bieber misses another hearing