You’re already walking. Why not get a workout while doing so with FitFlops?
Sure, just stepping outside in this sweltering weather is enough to make you break a sweat, but since you’re already walking, why not get an extra workout while doing so? FitFlops provide a full body workout during a simple stroll.
And did we mention they’re cute? From an Anna Sui designed sandal to a Swarovski-crystal embellished thong, FitFlops will keep you in style this summer.
The added bonus for tots: the FitFlop Kids styles are made specifically for growing feet. Made with the FitFlop patented Micro-wobbleboard technology, they’re designed to promote better posture and encourage the bones in the feet to move naturally; so developing feet have space, can stretch and are properly stimulated.
FitFlops are sold at Brownes & Co., Macy’s, Bloomingdale’s, Lady Footlocker, Nordstrom and online.
Go ahead and flip out.
- 7 things you didn't know about designer Rachel Roy & her first book, "Design Your Life"
- 6 Spring 2016 Trends You Need To Try Now
- Like Father, Like Son: Le Club Swimwear
- Dadeland Mall Announces New Stores and Store Expansions
- Designer Corinna Saias Mixes Ancient Greece with South Beach
- Nordstrom Rack to Open in Midtown
- H&M Opening Another South Florida Store
- Diane von Furstenberg to Visit Books & Books and Aventura Mall
- Meet Dee and Tommy Hilfiger
- Dwayne Wade to Sell Clothing for Charity