You’re already walking. Why not get a workout while doing so with FitFlops?
Sure, just stepping outside in this sweltering weather is enough to make you break a sweat, but since you’re already walking, why not get an extra workout while doing so? FitFlops provide a full body workout during a simple stroll.
And did we mention they’re cute? From an Anna Sui designed sandal to a Swarovski-crystal embellished thong, FitFlops will keep you in style this summer.
The added bonus for tots: the FitFlop Kids styles are made specifically for growing feet. Made with the FitFlop patented Micro-wobbleboard technology, they’re designed to promote better posture and encourage the bones in the feet to move naturally; so developing feet have space, can stretch and are properly stimulated.
FitFlops are sold at Brownes & Co., Macy’s, Bloomingdale’s, Lady Footlocker, Nordstrom and online.
Go ahead and flip out.
- H&M Opening Another South Florida Store
- Diane von Furstenberg to Visit Books & Books and Aventura Mall
- Meet Dee and Tommy Hilfiger
- Dwayne Wade to Sell Clothing for Charity
- Aventura Mall Happenings
- Fall 2014's Top Trends
- Normcore: Bland is the New Black
- The Top Three Trends of the 90s That Are Back Again
- Sneaker Trend
- Sawgrass Mills Scores More Exclusive Shops