Flips-flops and food. Need we say more?
Black tie events are so passé.
That's why the Havaianas Mercado event this Sunday, February 28th from 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. is so up our alley.
Yep, the globe's fave flip-flop is teaming up with celebrity chef Guy Fieri to host the Havaianas Food Network South Beach Wine & Food Festival Mercado closing night party at the Beach Club at the Gansevoort.
We're totally flipping out.
Beach Club at Gansevoort South
2377 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach
- What is actually trending in swimwear for 2016?
- Summer Get-Fit Tips by Miami’s Celebrity Trainer
- Celebrities Love Makeup Artist Charlotte Tilbury. Find Out Why!
- 5 Summer Skin Tips from Miami’s Best-Kept Secret — Dr. Leonard Tachmes
- 9 favorite looks from Sunday's Miami Swim Week shows
- 9 favorite looks from Saturday's Miami Swim Week shows
- You won’t believe what people were wearing at Miami Swim Week
- 9 favorite looks from Friday's Miami Swim Week shows
- 9 Best Looks from Thursday's Miami Swim Week Shows
- Best Bridal Boutiques in Coral Gables