Flips-flops and food. Need we say more?
Black tie events are so passé.
That's why the Havaianas Mercado event this Sunday, February 28th from 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. is so up our alley.
Yep, the globe's fave flip-flop is teaming up with celebrity chef Guy Fieri to host the Havaianas Food Network South Beach Wine & Food Festival Mercado closing night party at the Beach Club at the Gansevoort.
We're totally flipping out.
Beach Club at Gansevoort South
2377 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach
- 5 New Reasons to Visit Miami International Mall
- 11 Best Miami Beauty Salons
- New Botox and Filler Bar on Miami Beach Gives “Taking Shots” A Whole New Meaning
- Huge Sale at The Fontainebleau Soon!
- Breaking Beauty News: Two Drybar Locations to Open in Miami
- Everything You Need to Know About Microblading Your Brows in Miami
- 4 Miami Makeup Artists to Book
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall