Flex your mussels at Bistro BE and Colette
Miami and Miami Beach bistros allow you to get your fill of unlimited bivalves.
America: Home of the free, land of the all-you-can-eat dining deals. Two of Miami's Euro-centric bistros are getting in on the action, making it possible to eat unlimited mussels three days a week (if you wish).
Starting Sept. 1, Colette Little French Bistro on Lincoln Road is offering Moules Frites Mondays. For $22, you'll get unlimited pots of mussels (cooked in white wine with herbs and either cream or tomatoes) and all the fresh, hand-cut fries you can handle.
Keep the mussel party going on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, when the new Bistro BE in Brickell serves all-you-can-eat mussels along with a side of frites and a cold glass of Stella Artois, also for $22.
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami
- Sesame Street adventures, character storytime & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks
- Tapas and beer for $20 this month in Miami