Flex your mussels at Bistro BE and Colette
Miami and Miami Beach bistros allow you to get your fill of unlimited bivalves.
America: Home of the free, land of the all-you-can-eat dining deals. Two of Miami's Euro-centric bistros are getting in on the action, making it possible to eat unlimited mussels three days a week (if you wish).
Starting Sept. 1, Colette Little French Bistro on Lincoln Road is offering Moules Frites Mondays. For $22, you'll get unlimited pots of mussels (cooked in white wine with herbs and either cream or tomatoes) and all the fresh, hand-cut fries you can handle.
Keep the mussel party going on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, when the new Bistro BE in Brickell serves all-you-can-eat mussels along with a side of frites and a cold glass of Stella Artois, also for $22.
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo