Flex your mussels at Bistro BE and Colette
Miami and Miami Beach bistros allow you to get your fill of unlimited bivalves.
America: Home of the free, land of the all-you-can-eat dining deals. Two of Miami's Euro-centric bistros are getting in on the action, making it possible to eat unlimited mussels three days a week (if you wish).
Starting Sept. 1, Colette Little French Bistro on Lincoln Road is offering Moules Frites Mondays. For $22, you'll get unlimited pots of mussels (cooked in white wine with herbs and either cream or tomatoes) and all the fresh, hand-cut fries you can handle.
Keep the mussel party going on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, when the new Bistro BE in Brickell serves all-you-can-eat mussels along with a side of frites and a cold glass of Stella Artois, also for $22.
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- Dewey LoSasso to run new restaurant at Schnebly Winery and Miami Brewing Co.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon
- Stephen Starr to open second restaurant in Bal Harbour
- Philly diner Green Eggs Cafe opens in Aventura
- New restaurants add to Doral's food options
- Escopazzo closes in South Beach after 21-year run