Flex your mussels at Bistro BE and Colette
Miami and Miami Beach bistros allow you to get your fill of unlimited bivalves.
America: Home of the free, land of the all-you-can-eat dining deals. Two of Miami's Euro-centric bistros are getting in on the action, making it possible to eat unlimited mussels three days a week (if you wish).
Starting Sept. 1, Colette Little French Bistro on Lincoln Road is offering Moules Frites Mondays. For $22, you'll get unlimited pots of mussels (cooked in white wine with herbs and either cream or tomatoes) and all the fresh, hand-cut fries you can handle.
Keep the mussel party going on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, when the new Bistro BE in Brickell serves all-you-can-eat mussels along with a side of frites and a cold glass of Stella Artois, also for $22.
- The List: Eating in Miami with The Forge's Shareef Malnik
- MasterChef is casting Miami home cooks for new season
- Tacos & Tatas Tuesdays returns to Rocco’s Tacos
- Lure Fishbar reels in bourbon lovers for Thursday pairing dinner
- Burger Beast's Croquetapalooza to showcase one of Miami's favorite comfort foods
- What's the Best? 5 Choice Cheese Shops in Miami and Broward
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables