Flex your mussels at Bistro BE and Colette
Miami and Miami Beach bistros allow you to get your fill of unlimited bivalves.
America: Home of the free, land of the all-you-can-eat dining deals. Two of Miami's Euro-centric bistros are getting in on the action, making it possible to eat unlimited mussels three days a week (if you wish).
Starting Sept. 1, Colette Little French Bistro on Lincoln Road is offering Moules Frites Mondays. For $22, you'll get unlimited pots of mussels (cooked in white wine with herbs and either cream or tomatoes) and all the fresh, hand-cut fries you can handle.
Keep the mussel party going on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, when the new Bistro BE in Brickell serves all-you-can-eat mussels along with a side of frites and a cold glass of Stella Artois, also for $22.
- Learn to grill from an Argentine master
- Chefs Aaron Brooks, Dena Marino and Jose Mendin collaborate on a one-night only dinner at Four SeasonsOrlando
- The best spots in Miami to celebrate International Sushi Day
- 3D Printed Candy arrives in Miami on June 1 at Dylan’s Candy Bar
- Coral Gables, Dadeland get anticipated new restaurants
- Beer milkshakes are a 'thing' and they're coming to Wynwood
- Brickell Restaurant Week begins today
- COYO Taco opens in Brickell today
- Celeb chef Michelle Bernstein out at Seagrape
- MiMo's The Federal will close for a week, reopen with new name, concept