The Flat unveils bar rendering and cocktail program plans
New lounge opens in February in South of Fifth area
We’ve learned some more about THE FLAT, at the old Cozy location in the tony South of Fifth area on Miami Beach (500 South Pointe), that is set to open in February.
As has been reported before, Miami's famed VIP door manager Cedric Adegnika and Corsica-based business woman Barbara Zuccarelli are the brains behind the new "before experience" cocktail lounge.
Before you think this is a new food place, think again. Their mission statement is to be, first and foremost, an eclectic cocktail lounge that uses unique ingredients, preparations and combinations. They will serve light bites – called “verrines” - prepared in a unique fashion for snacking or grazing as a complement to the cocktails. And those bites will be served in a glass.
The Executive Chef is Giuseppe "Beppe" Galazzi from Sardinia (where he and Adegnika first met). Galazzi has a lot of international experience which he plans to bring to the “verrines” in a clean, simplistic way. There will be 12 sweet and salty verrines.
The cocktails at The Flat will all be unique in flavor and ingredients. Some of the ingredients will be imported from around the world, such as a Russian elderberry jam. Also included will be housemade syrups and juices created by lead mixologist Egor Polonskiy. The bar at The Flat will also carry rare, imported liquors and one of the most unique cocktails will be a Bloody Mary complete with caviar and quail egg.
- Win a bottle of champagne at Blume Nightclub's Grand Opening party Saturday
- Miami nightlife impresario Chris Paciello to open Rockwell nightclub in Miami Beach
- New theater-style venue El Tucán will channel the glitz of mid-century Cuba in Brickell
- Mansion nightclub closing its doors; re-opening as Icon
- New Nightclub Blume to Open in Brickell October 2015
- Space Enlists Erick Morillo to Help Celebrate 15 Years of Parties
- Review: Steam Miami boils with curiosity, but simmers at points
- Introducing E11EVEN, Miami's new nightclub and dayclub
- Life in Color attracts thousands to Miami Beach Convention Center
- FIFTY Ultra Lounge replaces Club 50 at the Viceroy