The Flat takes over former Cozy space South of Fifth as a pre-party spot with tapas, cocktails
Before, Not After
There’s no shortage of places to party during the late night witching hours, but how about the whole before going out scene or lack thereof? Or maybe just going out, but not at 1 a.m.? Taking care of that business is The Flat, a soon to open South of Fifth spot and “before experience” by well known South Beach “door manager” Cedric Adegnika, featuring an “expansive menu of innovative cocktails along with a section of small plates based on a unique dining trend that will showcase artfully composed and presented petite culinary creations.” In other words, drinks and apps. Or tapas. Or small plates. Potato, potahto. Expect an opening at the end of January in the space formerly known as Cozy (500 S. Pointe Dr., Miami Beach).
- Food Network UK star Andy Bates brings "refined British pub food" to A&E District with 3-day pop up
- Blair Wilson, Mike Isabella, Jennifer Carroll, George Pagnois headline Surfcomber food fest
- The Bridge Cocktail Bar's December takeover of The Local Craft Food & Drink
- Kevin Cory transforms NAOE sibling into N Shabu Shabu
- Alinea in Residence comes to Miami: Chef Grant Achatz to pop up at Faena Miami Beach
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant
- Update: CANCELED Brooklyn's Pies 'n' Thighs pops up at the Mondrian
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz is out at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach
- Raleigh on the sale rack and Restaurant Michael Schwartz out?