The Flat takes over former Cozy space South of Fifth as a pre-party spot with tapas, cocktails
Before, Not After
There’s no shortage of places to party during the late night witching hours, but how about the whole before going out scene or lack thereof? Or maybe just going out, but not at 1 a.m.? Taking care of that business is The Flat, a soon to open South of Fifth spot and “before experience” by well known South Beach “door manager” Cedric Adegnika, featuring an “expansive menu of innovative cocktails along with a section of small plates based on a unique dining trend that will showcase artfully composed and presented petite culinary creations.” In other words, drinks and apps. Or tapas. Or small plates. Potato, potahto. Expect an opening at the end of January in the space formerly known as Cozy (500 S. Pointe Dr., Miami Beach).
- BLT Steak losing the B and adding Seafood to become LT Steak & Seafood
- Grilling this weekend? Here are a grillmaster's '10 Commandments'
- The Stones, McCartney, Dylan & DeRosa! Izzy's Fish & Oyster's Jamie DeRosa repping Miami at The Desert Trip
- The #FoieLife:Chef Jeremiah's Duck Duck Goose quacking in Wynwood June
- 5 last-minute Mother's Day brunches in Miami
- A night of dishing on Miami's culinary scene at Wynwood Yard
- Extra Ordinary: Vandy Vanderwarker of Charleston's The Ordinary shucking up at Mignonette in May
- Blue Collar restaurant hosting 2016 Matzo Chase - a scavenger hunt in Miami
- Richard Hales opening Bird & Bone Hot Chicken & Ribs at The Wynwood Yard
- Now Closed: The Oceanaire Seafood Room. Coming Soon to Mary Brickell Village: "Another Landry's concept"