The Flat takes over former Cozy space South of Fifth as a pre-party spot with tapas, cocktails
Before, Not After
There’s no shortage of places to party during the late night witching hours, but how about the whole before going out scene or lack thereof? Or maybe just going out, but not at 1 a.m.? Taking care of that business is The Flat, a soon to open South of Fifth spot and “before experience” by well known South Beach “door manager” Cedric Adegnika, featuring an “expansive menu of innovative cocktails along with a section of small plates based on a unique dining trend that will showcase artfully composed and presented petite culinary creations.” In other words, drinks and apps. Or tapas. Or small plates. Potato, potahto. Expect an opening at the end of January in the space formerly known as Cozy (500 S. Pointe Dr., Miami Beach).
- Free Food, Drink & More at My Ceviche Midtown's 3-Day Grand Opening Block Party Dec. 16
- New at Townhouse: K Ramen. Burger. Beer. Plus rooftop "destination" The Cape
- COYO Taco's Scott Linquist opens OLLA Nov. 28 on Lincoln Road
- Bazaar Mar by José Andrés at SLS Brickell open for biz Nov. 22
- My Ceviche opening 6th outpost later this month at The Shops at Midtown
- Is Jack Nicholson an investor in a soon-to-open Miami restaurant?
- Michael Schwartz's Fi'lia opens in Brickell next week
- Brazil's 24/7 French bistro Paris 6 opening October 24 on Miami Beach
- Mignonette opening second location in ex-Gourmet Diner space on Biscayne
- Ferran Adrià, Jorge Muñoz, Aaron Mulliss & Nick Beardshaw in Miami for Estrella Damm Gastronomy Congress