Flash Sale on Hotels Across Florida, The Caribbean & Latin America Available on First Day of Summer
Cyber Summer promotion offers a one day flash sale with deep discounts on destinations near and far on June 21st
For travelers in search of a good deal on a summer getaway, mark your calendars for the first day of summer. On June 21st, Cyber Summer, a 24-hour flash sale website will offer deeply discounted rates on 20 resorts throughout Florida, the Caribbean and Latin America, many catering to the beach vacation. Properties vary from independent boutique hotels to sprawling resorts by brands like Marriott and W. On the site, it's possible to book a night in Jupiter, Florida, Guatemala and Curacao for under $100, and almost all of the properties’ rates are under $200 per night.
For a getaway close to home, escape to the W Fort Lauderdale with rates starting at $169 per night or the Fort Lauderdale Marriott Beach Resort & Spa for $199 per night. There’s a variety of properties to choose from on the Gulf coast, such as the famous Sandpearl Resort in Clearwater Beach starting at $229 per night and the Marco Island Marriott Resort Golf Club & Spa starting at $149 per night.
You can also opt to stay in Miami with deeply discounted rates at two of South Beach’s sexiest boutique hotels that happen to be across the street from each other on Ocean Drive in SoFi. Sense Beach House (home to locally loved Local House restaurant) is offering rates starting at $169 per night while the playful, yet chic British-infused Lord Balfour’s rates start at $129. Also in the neighborhood is the newly renovated Marriott Stanton South Beach with some of the newest hotel room interiors in the city designed by Jeffrey Beers International and sweeping ocean views starting at $168 per night.
If a more far-flung getaway is what you’re after, the Cyber Summer website offers savings at Caribbean island resorts in Puerto Rico, Aruba, Anguilla, St. Kitts, Barbados and Curacao. In Latin America, the options range from a luxury boutique resort on Lake Atitlan in Guatemala to a JW Marriott in Cusco, Peru (the gateway to Machu Picchu) on the grounds of a 16th century San Agustin Convent.
The site is live now for travel planning and browsing. However, the savings offers are only available for one day on June 21st. Most of the offers are valid through fall or the end of the year and blackout dates apply. Read the fine print in each offer before you book. For more information on these offers and to book visit www.cybersummertravel.com.
- Eventstar Founder & CEO Alain Perez Takes Us Inside His Tent Business
- Where To Stay in Miami On Your Way To The World Cup in Brazil
- Sizzling Summer Savings at Hotels Across South Florida - New Deals Added!
- The Getaway: St. Kitts by Land & Sea
- Hotel Openings On The Horizon Across Miami
- The National Hotel Miami Beach Completes $12 Million Renovation
- Think Hotel Group Has Big Plans For Collins Park Neighborhood
- Acqualina Resort & Spa Partners with YOGiiZA To Offer Personalized Yoga, Health & Wellness
- The Setai Miami Beach Launches New Luxury Ocean Suites Collection
- Check Into Hotel Gaythering, a New LGBT Hotel For Gay Pride Weekend