FLA-FRA Festival closes with performance by Cédric Andrieux
Renowned dancer Cédric Andrieux performs a solo show at the Colony Theatre.
Tigertail’s FLA-FRA Festival wraps this evening with Cédric Andrieux, a solo created by leading French choreographer Jérôme Bel for renowned contemporary dancer Cédric Andrieux. In this illuminating work, veteran dancer Cédric Andrieux reflects on his life as a dancer and confronts the question of what drives him as an artist. Integrating excerpts, Bel provides an intimate look at Andrieux’s career by using snapshots of the renowned contemporary dancer’s life in dance, his training in France, his years with the Merce Cunningham Dance Company, all narrated and danced by Andrieux. The performances is Saturday at 8:30 p.m. at the Colony Theatre (1040 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach). Tickets are $20-$50 at Tigertail.org.
See and Do
- Wizard World Comic Con takes over the Broward Convention Center
- 15 things to do with the kids Sept 28 - Oct 4: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- Ultimate guide to luxury seats at Miami’s Sun Life Stadium
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 25-27
- House of Horrors kicks off this weekend with a concert by Silentó
- Bay Skate rolls back into Bayfront Park with a free skating party
- Broward County celebrates its 100 year anniversary with Neil Goldberg's extravaganza 'WE'
- Concerts usher in the musical sounds of the new season
- PARK(ing) Day Miami 2015 returns this Friday with mini parks popping up all over Miami
- Free and Cheap things to do in Miami Sept. 18-20