FLA-FRA Festival closes with performance by Cédric Andrieux
Renowned dancer Cédric Andrieux performs a solo show at the Colony Theatre.
Tigertail’s FLA-FRA Festival wraps this evening with Cédric Andrieux, a solo created by leading French choreographer Jérôme Bel for renowned contemporary dancer Cédric Andrieux. In this illuminating work, veteran dancer Cédric Andrieux reflects on his life as a dancer and confronts the question of what drives him as an artist. Integrating excerpts, Bel provides an intimate look at Andrieux’s career by using snapshots of the renowned contemporary dancer’s life in dance, his training in France, his years with the Merce Cunningham Dance Company, all narrated and danced by Andrieux. The performances is Saturday at 8:30 p.m. at the Colony Theatre (1040 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach). Tickets are $20-$50 at Tigertail.org.
See and Do
- Las Olas Art Fair takes over the streets of Fort Lauderdale this weekend
- 7 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Oct. 21-23
- Miami's cultural itinerary courtesy of Prism Creative Group - Oct. 16-31
- Find your happy place at the Modern Life Mindfulness Festival
- Grovetoberfest Celebrates Six Years of Craft Beer
- Can this Miami political roast Make America Laugh Again? Let's hope so
- Are these places haunted? October is a great month to explore Miami's ghost stories
- Where to go bowling in Miami
- The Underline is popping up for a day on Saturday
- Free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Oct. 14-16