FLA-FRA Festival closes with performance by Cédric Andrieux
Renowned dancer Cédric Andrieux performs a solo show at the Colony Theatre.
Tigertail’s FLA-FRA Festival wraps this evening with Cédric Andrieux, a solo created by leading French choreographer Jérôme Bel for renowned contemporary dancer Cédric Andrieux. In this illuminating work, veteran dancer Cédric Andrieux reflects on his life as a dancer and confronts the question of what drives him as an artist. Integrating excerpts, Bel provides an intimate look at Andrieux’s career by using snapshots of the renowned contemporary dancer’s life in dance, his training in France, his years with the Merce Cunningham Dance Company, all narrated and danced by Andrieux. The performances is Saturday at 8:30 p.m. at the Colony Theatre (1040 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach). Tickets are $20-$50 at Tigertail.org.
See and Do
- Shrek, Legos, Cinco de Mayo & Mother’s Day Treats: Munchkin Fun's Top picks May 4-10
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 1-3
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - May 1-3
- Pee Wee’s Big Adventure, Parachutes & Doktor Kaboom: Munchkin Fun's Top picks Apr 27 - May 3
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - April 24-26
- ‘MythBusters’ duo gets Miami audience involved in science hijinks
- Little Havana Visitor Center opens on Calle Ocho
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 24-26
- Festivals of Speed brings luxury to Museum Park
- Island City delivers the laughs and the bite in ‘Little Dog Laughed’