FLA-FRA Festival closes with performance by Cédric Andrieux
Renowned dancer Cédric Andrieux performs a solo show at the Colony Theatre.
Tigertail’s FLA-FRA Festival wraps this evening with Cédric Andrieux, a solo created by leading French choreographer Jérôme Bel for renowned contemporary dancer Cédric Andrieux. In this illuminating work, veteran dancer Cédric Andrieux reflects on his life as a dancer and confronts the question of what drives him as an artist. Integrating excerpts, Bel provides an intimate look at Andrieux’s career by using snapshots of the renowned contemporary dancer’s life in dance, his training in France, his years with the Merce Cunningham Dance Company, all narrated and danced by Andrieux. The performances is Saturday at 8:30 p.m. at the Colony Theatre (1040 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach). Tickets are $20-$50 at Tigertail.org.
See and Do
- Debate watching parties in Miami
- 7 Places You Must Visit in Key Biscayne
- Louis C.K. announces four show run at Arsht Center in November
- Miami public spaces are getting a makeover with these upcoming projects
- 12 Things You Didn't Know about Jean-Michel Basquiat
- 5 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Sept. 23-25
- Live the nostalgia of ‘¿Qué Pasa, USA?’ this Saturday
- 4 Fitness Events in South Florida for Gym Rats
- Everglades gets funky with Wynwood benefit
- Wade, Mourning and other celebs attend opening of Haitian photography exhibit in Wynwood