Five things to do this Labor Day Weekend: Miami Ques Day Party, RonDayVu Day Party and more
Labor Day marks the end of summer for most but in South Florida the party keeps going. Here's some non-club options for those who want a more laid back and mature vibe.
Miami Soul - your ultimate source for places to go, people to see, and things to do in Black Miami. New name but same great content on the black social scene. Check out this week's weekend guide from Miami Soul.
For a list of weekly reoccurring events, check out miami.com/miami-soul.
South Florida Black Professionals 3 Year Celebration
Friday, August 29, 5PM - until - Tokyo Blue Lounge at Ocean Manor Beach Resort, 4040 Galt Ocean Dr, Ft Lauderdale
Enjoy a complimentary well drink, complimentary appetizers from 6-7pm, live music, and an after party from 10pm - 2am. Business casual attire and open to professionals. Admission $10 at the door and $5 online at eventbrite.com/e/its-our-anniversary-celebrating-3-years-of-connecting-collaborating-engaging-professionals-tickets-12507535375?aff=eorg
RonDayVu Day Party
Saturday, August 30, 4PM - 11PM - Martini Bar at Gulfstream Park, 601 Silks Run, Hallandale
LIV Alive Social Group presents its monthly day party experience with extended happy hour 4pm - 5pm and 7pm - 8pm with $5 martini and $5 tapas. RSVP and tickets at rondayvudayparty.com
Nu Groove Miami
Saturday, August 30, 9PM - 4AM - Tokyo Blue, 4040 Galt Ocean Dr, Ft. Lauderdale
A night of music and dancing especially for those who enjoy Chicago house music.
End of Summer “Sexy Groove”
Sunday, August 31, 6PM - 12AM - National Hotel, 1677 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
The Miami Ques host a farewell to summer day party for Labor Day weekend. Advance tickets are $15, and more at the door. Purchase online at sexygroove.eventbrite.com until 8/23/14.
Sunday, August 31, 5PM - 12AM - Location displayed upon ticket purchase
Known for their popular New Year’s party, Jewel Miami presents its 7th annual Oasis charity party to benefit breast cancer awareness and the Susan G. Komen Foundation. Tickets $45 and available online at OasisFete.com. Address will be disclosed once tickets are purchased.
- Miami Soul Going Out Guide: Our Family Dinner, The Color Purple stage play, Redman & Talib Kweli live, and more
- Miami Soul weekend guide: Women's Innovation Brunch, Carib Film Fest, Delta Sigma Theta Red Shoe Luncheon, and more
- Miami Soul weekend guide: Ankara Miami African Fashion Week, Alvin Ailey Dance Theater, Big Night in Little Haiti, and more
- Techies, Innovators Converge in Miami for Black Tech Week February 23 - 28
- Miami Soul weekend guide: 9 Mile Music Festival, Jazz & Love Concert, Purvis Young Opening Reception, and more
- Miami Soul: Black History Month 2015 Celebrations around South Florida
- Miami Soul weekend guide: Super Bowl weekend fun
- Miami Soul weekend guide: Black Coffee Africa Party, Miami Soul Sessions, Mellow Dramatic Mondays, and more
- Miami Soul Travel Series: Island Hopping in the Amazing Greece
- Miami Soul: Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. service events and celebrations around South Florida