Five things to do this Labor Day Weekend: Miami Ques Day Party, RonDayVu Day Party and more
Labor Day marks the end of summer for most but in South Florida the party keeps going. Here's some non-club options for those who want a more laid back and mature vibe.
Miami Soul - your ultimate source for places to go, people to see, and things to do in Black Miami. New name but same great content on the black social scene. Check out this week's weekend guide from Miami Soul.
For a list of weekly reoccurring events, check out miami.com/miami-soul.
South Florida Black Professionals 3 Year Celebration
Friday, August 29, 5PM - until - Tokyo Blue Lounge at Ocean Manor Beach Resort, 4040 Galt Ocean Dr, Ft Lauderdale
Enjoy a complimentary well drink, complimentary appetizers from 6-7pm, live music, and an after party from 10pm - 2am. Business casual attire and open to professionals. Admission $10 at the door and $5 online at eventbrite.com/e/its-our-anniversary-celebrating-3-years-of-connecting-collaborating-engaging-professionals-tickets-12507535375?aff=eorg
RonDayVu Day Party
Saturday, August 30, 4PM - 11PM - Martini Bar at Gulfstream Park, 601 Silks Run, Hallandale
LIV Alive Social Group presents its monthly day party experience with extended happy hour 4pm - 5pm and 7pm - 8pm with $5 martini and $5 tapas. RSVP and tickets at rondayvudayparty.com
Nu Groove Miami
Saturday, August 30, 9PM - 4AM - Tokyo Blue, 4040 Galt Ocean Dr, Ft. Lauderdale
A night of music and dancing especially for those who enjoy Chicago house music.
End of Summer “Sexy Groove”
Sunday, August 31, 6PM - 12AM - National Hotel, 1677 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
The Miami Ques host a farewell to summer day party for Labor Day weekend. Advance tickets are $15, and more at the door. Purchase online at sexygroove.eventbrite.com until 8/23/14.
Sunday, August 31, 5PM - 12AM - Location displayed upon ticket purchase
Known for their popular New Year’s party, Jewel Miami presents its 7th annual Oasis charity party to benefit breast cancer awareness and the Susan G. Komen Foundation. Tickets $45 and available online at OasisFete.com. Address will be disclosed once tickets are purchased.
- Miami Soul weekend guide: Colors of the Caribbean, Big Night in Little Haiti featuring Akoustik Band, and more
- Taste of the Caribbean 2015: A Showcase of Caribbean Cuisine
- Miami Soul weekend guide: Juneteenth Food & Music Festival, Greek Cookout, Deltas After Dark, and more
- Miami Soul: Caribbean-American Heritage Month Events Around South Florida
- Miami Soul weekend guide: CAT's Corner: A Jazz Fusion Experience, Que Boogaloo, All White Yacht Party and more
- Miami Soul: Live Jazz Spots Around Miami
- Miami Soul Memorial Day weekend guide: PAMM Memorial Day BBQ, Palm Beach Jerk & Caribbean Culture Festival, and more
- Miami Soul weekend guide: Kinfolks SoulFood Music Festival and other events around South Florida
- Haitian Heritage Cultural Month Celebrations Around South Florida
- Miami Soul weekend guide: RonDayVu Day Party, Taste the Islands, Wireless Headphone Party Experience, and more