Fit to a T
Abnormal Ariginals definitely original
Clever brands come and go, but here's hoping a new Miami-based lifestyle collection is going to hang around a while. Abnormal Ariginals, a whimsical mix of ‘‘welcoming abnormality and appreciating what is original," includes a line of look- at-me T-shirts. The creations of De’Hollie Wood and Anthony Shaw, the T-shirts are vibrant, bold and abstract. One features the image of a woman's glossy red smile and a lime-green shirt is emboldened with ‘‘Queen Kong." The pair plan to expand the collection to include more apparel and shoes. AA shirts, ranging from $25 to $80, are available at abnormalarginals.com.
On Our Radar
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife
- Internet claps back at guy who yelled 'Trump!' in viral Starbucks video
- Lucie Arnaz to pay homage to her father Desi Arnaz