Fit to a T
Abnormal Ariginals definitely original
Clever brands come and go, but here's hoping a new Miami-based lifestyle collection is going to hang around a while. Abnormal Ariginals, a whimsical mix of ‘‘welcoming abnormality and appreciating what is original," includes a line of look- at-me T-shirts. The creations of De’Hollie Wood and Anthony Shaw, the T-shirts are vibrant, bold and abstract. One features the image of a woman's glossy red smile and a lime-green shirt is emboldened with ‘‘Queen Kong." The pair plan to expand the collection to include more apparel and shoes. AA shirts, ranging from $25 to $80, are available at abnormalarginals.com.
On Our Radar
- Paulina Rubio in hot water over concert no show
- John Leguizamo in Miami to talk new movie
- Dave Chappelle seen at club until the wee hours
- Mario Chalmers hosts first annual Red Hot Winter Wonderland
- Robi Draco Rosa reveals that cancer has returned
- Demi Lovato a headliner at Y100 Jingle Ball
- Strange turn in Justin Bieber lawsuit
- Is Lindsay Lohan behind Basel beatdown?
- Paul Walker to costar with Miami native
- Michael Jordan's wife expecting