Fit to a T
Abnormal Ariginals definitely original
Clever brands come and go, but here's hoping a new Miami-based lifestyle collection is going to hang around a while. Abnormal Ariginals, a whimsical mix of ‘‘welcoming abnormality and appreciating what is original," includes a line of look- at-me T-shirts. The creations of De’Hollie Wood and Anthony Shaw, the T-shirts are vibrant, bold and abstract. One features the image of a woman's glossy red smile and a lime-green shirt is emboldened with ‘‘Queen Kong." The pair plan to expand the collection to include more apparel and shoes. AA shirts, ranging from $25 to $80, are available at abnormalarginals.com.
On Our Radar
- One Direction loves Florida, records concert special
- Celebrity spotting in Miami
- What did most Miamians search for in 2014?
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market