Kaskades Suites at Gale South Beach to open December 1
The hot spot boutique hotel Gale South Beach is set to debut a luxurious all-suite addendum to its offerings
Gale South Beach (1690 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-673-0199) is expanding its inventory with the addition of the Kaskades Suites at Gale South Beach, set to open in just a few short weeks on December 1, 2014. The 87-room boutique hotel—home to Dolce Italian restaurant, Regent Cocktail Club and the subterranean lounge Rec Room—became an instant hotspot after its December 2012 grand opening.
"Just months after we unveiled Gale South Beach, the response completely surpassed our projections—so much so that Keith [Menin] and I came to the realization that we needed more rooms,” said Jared Galbut, managing principal of Menin Hospitality.
As luck would have it, the vacant Kaskades apartment complex behind the Collins Ave. hotel was available and the group went to work immediately to expand the property. The result is a 25-room all-suite addendum with rooms starting at 800-square-feet (compared to Gale’s 500-square-foot maximum), priced from $499 per night.
Kaskades will also offer upgraded in-room amenities, such as oversized terraces with outdoor soaking tubs and marble bathrooms with rainforest aromatherapy steam showers and GuyandGirl bath products. Guests can enjoy luxurious Italian linens, 60” high-definition televisions, fully stocked mini-bars and iHome docking stations.
The addition of Kaskades Suites brings 1,000 square-feet of flexible meeting space and an additional rooftop deck with plunge pool and unobstructed views of Frank Gehry’s spectacular New World Center to the property. While guests of Kaskades will still have easy access to all of Gale’s food-and-beverage offerings and room service, the suites will also have two kitchens, one on the third floor to accommodate the meeting space and another on the rooftop, which can be used for events and catering.
Kaskades Suites is offering an introductory 20 percent off on rooms booked before the December 1 opening at kaskadesopening.com. For more information, call 305-673-0199.
- 8 Best Places For People Watching in Miami
- Ultimate Guide to Broward County Museums
- 7 Top Fort Lauderdale Waterfront Restaurants
- Ultimate Guide to Miami's Museums
- 7 Top Fine Dining Waterfront Restaurants in Miami
- 10 Outdoor Activities in Miami That Aren't the Beach
- 9 Places in Miami to Meet Your Online Date (so even if it sucks you’ll still have a good time)
- Global "co-living" community coming to Miami this summer
- Why you might want to check into South Beach's new Residence Inn
- The Getaway: Clearwater Beach, a laidback, family-friendly Gulf Coast town