The first James Bond 007 Fragrance
In time for Skyfall
Ever wondered how Daniel Craig smelled? Or Sean Connery? Or Roger Moore? Or the other guys? Now you know. To mark the 50th anniversary of the James Bond film franchise, a spy fragrance was born. James Bond 007 is unmistakably male and tres modern. The cool print campaign as shot by Greg Williams, the on set photographer for the Bond flicks, including the latest, the upcoming Skyfall.He says he was inspired by the original illustrations found on early Ian Fleming books.
The bottle is sleek and state of the art. 007 is a must for any contemporary 21st century man. The scent, kind of woody and crisp.
And unlike martinis, it doesn't have to be shaken or stirred.
Available at Kohls and online, atkohls.com $30-$40.
- Doral to Open T.J.Maxx
- ‘Tis the Season to Shop to Stop MS at Saks
- New H&M Opening Soon
- New Stores at Miami International Mall
- Meet Dan Marino at Macy's Dadeland
- Shop For A Cause with Blogger Angeles Almuna
- beGlammed On-Demand Beauty Service Launches in Miami
- SEPHORA Opening in Coral Gables
- Capretto Shoes to Host Two Stylish Events
- Create Your Own Chuck Taylor All Star Sneakers