The first James Bond 007 Fragrance
In time for Skyfall
Ever wondered how Daniel Craig smelled? Or Sean Connery? Or Roger Moore? Or the other guys? Now you know. To mark the 50th anniversary of the James Bond film franchise, a spy fragrance was born. James Bond 007 is unmistakably male and tres modern. The cool print campaign as shot by Greg Williams, the on set photographer for the Bond flicks, including the latest, the upcoming Skyfall.He says he was inspired by the original illustrations found on early Ian Fleming books.
The bottle is sleek and state of the art. 007 is a must for any contemporary 21st century man. The scent, kind of woody and crisp.
And unlike martinis, it doesn't have to be shaken or stirred.
Available at Kohls and online, atkohls.com $30-$40.
- Miami Design District Updates
- Athleta Lincoln Road
- Eden Posh Lip Gloss Party
- Peace Love World Sample Sale!
- Another H&M Opens in Miami
- Shop for a Good Cause
- Miami Fashion Week 2014 begins Thursday
- Miami Shopping Events & News: May 7-9
- Victoria's Secret PINK to Open First Miami Stand-alone Store
- Miami Fashion Events & News: April 21 to 28