Fireworks, festivals, parades & Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
July 4th fun, picnic with pets, crafts & much more
Happy holiday week! We love July 4 for the fireworks, festivals and family fun...
PLAN FOURTH FUN
Ring in July 4th in style with our 2014 guide to family fun. We’ve got crafts, crowns, country music, line dancing, BBQs, picnics, staycattions, parades and fireworks galore. Click here for all the details - don’t miss out!
FIND FREEBIE FUN
Treat the kids to a free screening of Walking with Dinosaurs at Paragon Grove, make a summer reading bookmark at American Girl, explore the ins and outs of sea turtles on Key Biscayne, check out a moonlit movie in Midtown or get a jumpstart on holliday fun with a July 4th arts & crafts session at Mall of the Americas. Click here for all the details.
Bring your favorite four-legged friend to the Miami Beach Botanical Gardens for a picnic with the pets featuring a pet-friendly picnic, a doggie fashion show & kids activities; get creative at a Discovering Design family workshop at the Wolfsonian; continue holiday fun with July 5-6 festivities at Bayside; or treat the kids to Pinocchio at Actors’ Playhouse. Click here to start planning.
HELP SAVE THE LIBRARY
Love the library? Help save it from budget cuts. The Friends of the Miami-Dade Public Library is urging you to call your commissioner and ask him/her to send money to your library. Every call makes a big impact. Click here to get the number and more information.
See and Do
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 17-19
- Miami Science Museum hosts annual Galaxy Gala and Big Bang fundraiser
- Dennis Watkins brings magic back to the Arsht in ‘The Magnificents’
- South Beach Comedy Festival celebrates a decade of jokes
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - April 10-12
- Tortuga Festival returns to Fort Lauderdale with Kenny Chesney and more
- South Beach Comedy Festival celebrates one decade of jokes
- Top 5 things to do at Miami Beach Gay Pride
- Miami Riverday Festival celebrates the Miami River's storied past
- Miami’s Mad Cat causes ‘Earthquake’ at Comedy Fest