Fins' Draft Party
Yuck it up with current Dolphins (and cheerleaders) as the Fins host these draft day parties this Thursday, April 22.
Duffy’s - North Palm Beach
11588 US Highway #1
North Palm Beach
Sun Life Stadium
Club Level, Gate C
2269 Dan Marino Blvd.
Miami Gardens, 33056
10347 Bonita Beach Rd. #101,
Bonita Springs, FL 34135
By Solange Reyner
It's draft week - and the Dolphins are hosting some parties for you. Join current Dolphins players and cheerleaders at one of three locations: Sun Life Stadium, Duffy's in North Palm Beach or Johnny Malloy's in Bonita Springs, to watch a live broadcast of the NFL draft this Thursday, April 22. Admission is free and everything takes place from 6 to 10 p.m.
See and Do
- Ayikodans offers a prayer in the form of dance for its sixth season at the Arsht Center
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 5-7
- Skateboards and jazz collide this weekend at YoungArts campus
- Actors’ Playhouse Company turns out a dazzling version of the musical ‘West Side Story’
- Latest touring version of the Tony-winning musical 'Book of Mormon' is a delight
- ‘The Nether’ raises provocative questions about the dark side of the web
- Slow Burn Theatre Company’s ‘Violet’ is a musical about the scars we carry
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 29-31
- 6 reasons Miami's drive-in theater is better than Netflix and chill
- Miami Events - February 2016