Conceptualized by a 6-year-old and his mom, the retailer features a versatile selection of affordable fabric rings, perfect for all ages.
Forget neophyte macaroni necklaces, 6-year-old Tyler Campbell creates fabric rings — called Fingerlings — and just opened shop in Dadeland Mall.Talk about over achieving, eh?
We are excited to bring this unique brand to our shoppers,” Dadeland Mall GM Osvaldo Dominguez says. “Offering shoppers a wide range of products and gift ideas is something we take pride in and the addition Fingerlings continues to add to the more than 185 specialty retailers that shoppers already enjoy at Dadeland.”
The Fingerlings concept was created in 2008 by Tyler, then 6 years old, and his mother. After cutting Tyler’s winter gloves to make them fingerless, they used the extra material to create finger jewelry. Now these fabric rings can be found in a wide variety of styles including FingerBlings, Exotix, Cashmere Collection, Denim Dreamz and additional custom designs.
The "kid invented, mother approved" finger fashions average $6 and the Fingerlings kiosk is located by the Express corridor. For more information about Fingerlings, call (305) 924-4490 or visit www.tycfingerlings.com.
7535 North Kendall Drive, Miami
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know Were Sprouting up In the Design District
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills
- F21 RED to Open