Conceptualized by a 6-year-old and his mom, the retailer features a versatile selection of affordable fabric rings, perfect for all ages.
7535 North Kendall Drive, Miami
Forget neophyte macaroni necklaces, 6-year-old Tyler Campbell creates fabric rings — called Fingerlings — and just opened shop in Dadeland Mall.Talk about over achieving, eh?
We are excited to bring this unique brand to our shoppers,” Dadeland Mall GM Osvaldo Dominguez says. “Offering shoppers a wide range of products and gift ideas is something we take pride in and the addition Fingerlings continues to add to the more than 185 specialty retailers that shoppers already enjoy at Dadeland.”
The Fingerlings concept was created in 2008 by Tyler, then 6 years old, and his mother. After cutting Tyler’s winter gloves to make them fingerless, they used the extra material to create finger jewelry. Now these fabric rings can be found in a wide variety of styles including FingerBlings, Exotix, Cashmere Collection, Denim Dreamz and additional custom designs.
The "kid invented, mother approved" finger fashions average $6 and the Fingerlings kiosk is located by the Express corridor. For more information about Fingerlings, call (305) 924-4490 or visit www.tycfingerlings.com.
- Doral to Open T.J.Maxx
- ‘Tis the Season to Shop to Stop MS at Saks
- New H&M Opening Soon
- New Stores at Miami International Mall
- Meet Dan Marino at Macy's Dadeland
- Shop For A Cause with Blogger Angeles Almuna
- beGlammed On-Demand Beauty Service Launches in Miami
- SEPHORA Opening in Coral Gables
- Capretto Shoes to Host Two Stylish Events
- Create Your Own Chuck Taylor All Star Sneakers