Finger Looking Good
Grillz for your fingers? Oh no they didn't. Dress up your tips with Minx — now available at your nearby Sephora.
Rihanna, Beyoncé, Lady Gaga — what do these ladies have in common? Besides an affinity for Louboutins, all love Minx nail appliqúes.
And no, it doesn't take a diva's salary to afford fashions latest foray into fingertips. For just $15 at Sephora stores, you can get your paws on Chic Prints For Nails brewed by Minx.
Dress your nails with your favorite design of anchors, stars, checkers, tiger stripes, fishnets, chrome lace, black & gold geometric or skulls.
How's it work? One set of Chic Prints for Nails contains 16 nail patches of varying widths, for a one-time application to fingers or toes. Each nail patch is a solid-film material with an adhesive back that's heat activated. Applying heat creates conformability, allowing the patch to fit over the compound curves of your nails and seal onto the nail bed. Removal is also a cinch with heat.
Go ahead and nail it, girlfriend.
- Fall 2014's Top Trends
- Normcore: Bland is the New Black
- The Top Three Trends of the 90s That Are Back Again
- Sneaker Trend
- Sawgrass Mills Scores More Exclusive Shops
- Ultra Cool Fashion
- Miami Dade College Offering Fashion Program
- Pantone Color of the Year: Radiant Orchid
- David Beckham Bodywear for H&M
- Sock Subscription for Men