Fine Art, Fine Beer
Enjoy fine art & beer as Lou's Beer Garden hosts its Art Showcase
Lou’s Beer Garden
7337 Harding Ave, Miami Beach
Thursday, April 7, 7pm-12am
Every first Thursday of the month, Lou’s Beer Garden hosts a party to present the works of Miami’s most celebrated artists. On Thursday, April 7th, Lou’s will feature the works of photographers John Miller and Simone Corrado. The event is free and open to the public. Lou’s signature craft beer selection, wine and gourmet pub food will be available during Showcase hours.
Thursday, April 7 from 7 p.m.-midnight. Lou’s Beer Garden, 7337 Harding Ave., Miami Beach; 305-704-7879; www.lousbeergarden.com
- Gimme A Burger's burgers will have you saying, 'Gimme'
- Brew in Miami: Michael Schwartz's Home Brew turns 2
- Miami Spice Report Cards: Grading the Restaurants, Part 2
- The Miami Spice List: 10 Best Lunch Restaurants
- 3 stars for NIU Kitchen's modern accent on Spanish tapas
- Holy guacamole: Cantina La Veinte pushes upmarket Mexican food in Miami
- Brickell and Miami's Design District are getting new Italian restaurants
- Las Olas gets a new Italian restaurant
- What Craft Beer Style Are You?
- Sip with the experts at La Cave d'Azur's weekly wine tasting