Filly Brown premiere at Regal South Beach
If you happen to be seeing a movie at Regal South Beach cinema Tuesday night you may see some celebs milling around on the second floor. That’s where the local premiere of Filly Brown is being held. Walking the red carpet will be director Michael Olmos, his dad and costar Edward James Olmos as well as fellow costar Lou Diamond Phillips. The film is about a young woman trying to make it in the hip hop world. Jenni Rivera plays her mom, in the singer’s final role. The première will see various attendees from Hispanicize 2013, an annual five-day event starting Tuesday for Latino trendsetters like Soledad O’Brien, Carlos Ponce and Charo held at the EdenRoc Hotel.
On Our Radar
- David Beckham canvasing Miami again?
- Paris Hilton on the red carpet
- Kathie Lee Gifford at Boca Bachannal
- Ex Real Housewives of Miami star arrested
- Local chef a contestant on 'Hell's Kitchen'
- Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons in Miami
- Dan Aykroyd making stops in Broward
- Scott Disick set to appear at Crazy Horse in Pompano Beach
- Toni Braxton meets up with the Wades at benefit
- Sir Richard Branson takes in Formula E