Filly Brown premiere at Regal South Beach
If you happen to be seeing a movie at Regal South Beach cinema Tuesday night you may see some celebs milling around on the second floor. That’s where the local premiere of Filly Brown is being held. Walking the red carpet will be director Michael Olmos, his dad and costar Edward James Olmos as well as fellow costar Lou Diamond Phillips. The film is about a young woman trying to make it in the hip hop world. Jenni Rivera plays her mom, in the singer’s final role. The première will see various attendees from Hispanicize 2013, an annual five-day event starting Tuesday for Latino trendsetters like Soledad O’Brien, Carlos Ponce and Charo held at the EdenRoc Hotel.
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges