Filly Brown premiere at Regal South Beach
If you happen to be seeing a movie at Regal South Beach cinema Tuesday night you may see some celebs milling around on the second floor. That’s where the local premiere of Filly Brown is being held. Walking the red carpet will be director Michael Olmos, his dad and costar Edward James Olmos as well as fellow costar Lou Diamond Phillips. The film is about a young woman trying to make it in the hip hop world. Jenni Rivera plays her mom, in the singer’s final role. The première will see various attendees from Hispanicize 2013, an annual five-day event starting Tuesday for Latino trendsetters like Soledad O’Brien, Carlos Ponce and Charo held at the EdenRoc Hotel.
On Our Radar
- Chris Bosh launches neckwear collection
- Estelle paints the town red at Blue Martini
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht