Filly Brown premiere at Regal South Beach
If you happen to be seeing a movie at Regal South Beach cinema Tuesday night you may see some celebs milling around on the second floor. That’s where the local premiere of Filly Brown is being held. Walking the red carpet will be director Michael Olmos, his dad and costar Edward James Olmos as well as fellow costar Lou Diamond Phillips. The film is about a young woman trying to make it in the hip hop world. Jenni Rivera plays her mom, in the singer’s final role. The première will see various attendees from Hispanicize 2013, an annual five-day event starting Tuesday for Latino trendsetters like Soledad O’Brien, Carlos Ponce and Charo held at the EdenRoc Hotel.
On Our Radar
- Fort Lauderdale's Fish Tank Kings returns
- Wild and crazy guy: Steve O in town for shows
- Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
- Tax day cometh! Flo Rida pays his bill
- Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- George Lopez talks 'Saint George' and 'Rio 2'
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love