Fifty Shades of Lingerie
Spice things up in the budoir with a jaunt to Baci Boutique in the Design District.
If the Fifty Shades of Grey-inspired window display doesn’t lure you into the Baci Boutique, perhaps the notion this particular door in the Design District is one of two in the entire United States will. Italian for the word“ kiss,” Baci boasts French-inspired lingerie in stunning styles — all at affordable prices.
Whether you’re in the market to spice things up in the boudoir or have an affinity for racy lacies, a stop at Baci is a must. Nestled by Louis Vuitton and Prada, the shop exudes a feminine and flirty feel enveloped in a clean, white palette. Baci Boutique is brimming with sexy bras, panties, babydolls, camis, crystal-covered pasties, adult toys and faux eyelashes. Also up for keeps? Playful costumes. Why yes, we’re talking about the personal assistant, nurse, flight attendant, maid, naughty schoolgirl and even a nun (yes, a nun).
Aphrodisiacal in every sense of the word, both women and men will be tickled (pun intended) by this showroom. Besides, something tells us Christian Grey would be unequivocally obsessed with Baci’s Lingerie’s spicy underthings.
162 NE 40th Street, Miami
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- SWGR Opens Gallery and Apparel Store in Wynwood
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood