FESTIVAL<p />11 a.m.<p
Miami Riverday Festival celebrates the history of the Miami River and features family fun activities including free boat tours along the Miami River, live music by Luis Bofill and historical reenactments. Lummus Historic Park, 250 NW North River Dr., Miami; www.miamirivercommission.org.
Lea and Roy Black host the Black’s Annual Gala to benefit the Consequences Charity & Foundation with performances by Dionne Warwick, Pharrell Williams and Pitbull. Expect plenty of “Real Housewives” in attendance as well as other celebs. Tickets start at $650. Eden Roc Hotel, 4525 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; www.theblacksannualgala.com.
Nightlife mogul Gerry Kelly hosts the VIP Red Carpet Grand Opening Gala for his latest resto/lounge, Trio on the Bay. DJ Vertigo spins and guests can enjoy cocktails and nibbles from 9 p.m. to 10 p.m. Trio on the Bay, 1601 79th Causeway, North Bay Village; RSVP@jejeconsulting.com.
On Our Radar
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika