FESTIVAL<p />10 a.m.<p
Enjoy some 16th century revelry at The Renaissance Festival with 12 stages of continuous entertainment, sword fights, jousting and other medieval shenanigans. $20, $7 kids 6-11, free for ...
Enjoy some 16th century revelry at The Renaissance Festival with 12 stages of continuous entertainment, sword fights, jousting and other medieval shenanigans. $20, $7 kids 6-11, free for kids under 5. Quiet Waters Park, 401 S. Powerline Rd., Deerfield Beach; www.ren-fest.com.
Grammy-nominated pianist and singer Michael Feinstein performs an intimate concert on swanky Fisher Island to benefit Legal Services of Greater Miami. Tickets $175-$250. Vanderbilt Mansion, 1 Fisher Island Dr., Miami Beach;305-438-2531.
Jazz trombonist and producer Delfeayo Marsalis performs. $40.50-$53. Gusman Center, 174 E. Flagler St., Miami; 305-374-2444.
On Our Radar
- Pampering event with celebrity stylist
- LeBron James to meet with Heat front office
- U.S. soccer players kick it at the Clevelander Hotel
- Warren Sapp tip flap
- Clevelander Hotel hosts homecoming party for U.S. soccer players Jozy Altidore, Damarcus Beasley and Fabian Johnson on Sunday
- Soccer star Alex Morgan gets her kicks in Miami Beach
- David Beckham H&M underwear ads released
- Want to be a movie star? Camp tells you how
- Miami rapper Rick Ross arrested
- Florida firefighters who know how to cook needed