FESTIVAL<p />10 a.m.<p
Enjoy some 16th century revelry at The Renaissance Festival with 12 stages of continuous entertainment, sword fights, jousting and other medieval shenanigans. $20, $7 kids 6-11, free for ...
Enjoy some 16th century revelry at The Renaissance Festival with 12 stages of continuous entertainment, sword fights, jousting and other medieval shenanigans. $20, $7 kids 6-11, free for kids under 5. Quiet Waters Park, 401 S. Powerline Rd., Deerfield Beach; www.ren-fest.com.
Grammy-nominated pianist and singer Michael Feinstein performs an intimate concert on swanky Fisher Island to benefit Legal Services of Greater Miami. Tickets $175-$250. Vanderbilt Mansion, 1 Fisher Island Dr., Miami Beach;305-438-2531.
Jazz trombonist and producer Delfeayo Marsalis performs. $40.50-$53. Gusman Center, 174 E. Flagler St., Miami; 305-374-2444.
On Our Radar
- Barbara Streisand coming to Miami area before the holidays
- Moet bottle made just for Miami champagne lovers
- Khloe Kardashian shows off her new boyfriend in Miami
- Kim Kardashian's midnight tanning session in Miami
- 'Selma' star David Oyelowo in Miami
- Donald Trump and Kanye West to Cause Traffic Kerfuffle in Miami
- Vogue with Madonna at Art Basel
- Kourtney Kardashian in Miami with Scott Disick
- Kanye West's five weirdest (and greatest) stories of 2016 (so far)
- Magic Mike style show coming to Miami