Fest favorite Guy Fieri mocked by website
It's a fake
Guy Fieri's Guy's American Kitchen and Bar was famously skewered by The New York Times and it's still coming back to haunt the Food Network chef. Somebody proficient with computer programming and funny food phrases put up a fake site for the joint. The site www.GuysAmericanKitchenandBar.com features a menu with questionable items like "The Hobo Lobo Bordello Slam Jam Appetizer" containing "super saddened, Cheez gutted wolf meat." Need we go on? The real site is www.GuysAmerican.com. Fieri, who is in Miami for appearances at the Grand Tasting Village and a reggae cooking event with Ziggy Marley among other gigs, has yet to comment. Is any publicity good publicity?
On Our Radar
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'
- Influence Miami at Bakehouse Art Complex
- Fab 5 Freddy featured in a salon at YoungArts tonight