Fest favorite Guy Fieri mocked by website
It's a fake
Guy Fieri's Guy's American Kitchen and Bar was famously skewered by The New York Times and it's still coming back to haunt the Food Network chef. Somebody proficient with computer programming and funny food phrases put up a fake site for the joint. The site www.GuysAmericanKitchenandBar.com features a menu with questionable items like "The Hobo Lobo Bordello Slam Jam Appetizer" containing "super saddened, Cheez gutted wolf meat." Need we go on? The real site is www.GuysAmerican.com. Fieri, who is in Miami for appearances at the Grand Tasting Village and a reggae cooking event with Ziggy Marley among other gigs, has yet to comment. Is any publicity good publicity?
On Our Radar
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- Will Smith seen relaxing at Zuma
- Local designer wins Lifetime's 'Under the Gunn'
- 'House of Cards' star Kevin Spacey dines out
- Austin Mahone celebrates 18th birthday
- Miracle Myles: Myles Chefetz's South of Fifth takeover continues with Prime Private
- Fashion designer Ariana Rockefeller at Alene Too
- Rafael Nadal spends time in presidential suite
- Mayim Bialik is a geek and plays one on TV
- David Beckham's line of swimwear coming to H&M