Fest favorite Guy Fieri mocked by website
It's a fake
Guy Fieri's Guy's American Kitchen and Bar was famously skewered by The New York Times and it's still coming back to haunt the Food Network chef. Somebody proficient with computer programming and funny food phrases put up a fake site for the joint. The site www.GuysAmericanKitchenandBar.com features a menu with questionable items like "The Hobo Lobo Bordello Slam Jam Appetizer" containing "super saddened, Cheez gutted wolf meat." Need we go on? The real site is www.GuysAmerican.com. Fieri, who is in Miami for appearances at the Grand Tasting Village and a reggae cooking event with Ziggy Marley among other gigs, has yet to comment. Is any publicity good publicity?
On Our Radar
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central
- Ice Cube and co in town for 'Straight Outta Compton'