Fest favorite Guy Fieri mocked by website
It's a fake
Guy Fieri's Guy's American Kitchen and Bar was famously skewered by The New York Times and it's still coming back to haunt the Food Network chef. Somebody proficient with computer programming and funny food phrases put up a fake site for the joint. The site www.GuysAmericanKitchenandBar.com features a menu with questionable items like "The Hobo Lobo Bordello Slam Jam Appetizer" containing "super saddened, Cheez gutted wolf meat." Need we go on? The real site is www.GuysAmerican.com. Fieri, who is in Miami for appearances at the Grand Tasting Village and a reggae cooking event with Ziggy Marley among other gigs, has yet to comment. Is any publicity good publicity?
On Our Radar
- Bryan "Birdman" Williams pays up
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie
- Shaggy talks new single, Brian Williams and state of reggae