Fest favorite Guy Fieri mocked by website
It's a fake
Guy Fieri's Guy's American Kitchen and Bar was famously skewered by The New York Times and it's still coming back to haunt the Food Network chef. Somebody proficient with computer programming and funny food phrases put up a fake site for the joint. The site www.GuysAmericanKitchenandBar.com features a menu with questionable items like "The Hobo Lobo Bordello Slam Jam Appetizer" containing "super saddened, Cheez gutted wolf meat." Need we go on? The real site is www.GuysAmerican.com. Fieri, who is in Miami for appearances at the Grand Tasting Village and a reggae cooking event with Ziggy Marley among other gigs, has yet to comment. Is any publicity good publicity?
On Our Radar
- Five reasons to not give up on the Miami Heat
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew