The Fed '50s: 5-course retro dinner Thursday at The Federal Food, Drink & Provisions
Summer dinner series spans the decades
At 7:30 p.m. Thursday, The Federal Food, Drink & Provisions pays homage to the fab fifties with a retro-inspired five-course menu with Augustan wines featuring, among other things:
“CHEEZ WHIZ,” home made soda crackers, mini fruit cup
TRADITIONAL SHRIMP COCKTAIL, smoked jumbo shrimp, cocktail sauce from scratch, pickled seasonal vegetables
“THE ELVIS,” seared foie gras, caramelized bananas, peanut butter, French toast
“TV DINNER” rabbit a la KFC, candied kumquats, smashed taters, florida sweet corn
"THE SUGAR FAIRY’S SWEET CONFECTIONS”
Cost is $75 per person plus tax and tip. To reserve, call 305-758-9559.
- BLT Steak losing the B and adding Seafood to become LT Steak & Seafood
- Grilling this weekend? Here are a grillmaster's '10 Commandments'
- The Stones, McCartney, Dylan & DeRosa! Izzy's Fish & Oyster's Jamie DeRosa repping Miami at The Desert Trip
- The #FoieLife:Chef Jeremiah's Duck Duck Goose quacking in Wynwood June
- 5 last-minute Mother's Day brunches in Miami
- A night of dishing on Miami's culinary scene at Wynwood Yard
- Extra Ordinary: Vandy Vanderwarker of Charleston's The Ordinary shucking up at Mignonette in May
- Blue Collar restaurant hosting 2016 Matzo Chase - a scavenger hunt in Miami
- Richard Hales opening Bird & Bone Hot Chicken & Ribs at The Wynwood Yard
- Now Closed: The Oceanaire Seafood Room. Coming Soon to Mary Brickell Village: "Another Landry's concept"