The Fed '50s: 5-course retro dinner Thursday at The Federal Food, Drink & Provisions
Summer dinner series spans the decades
At 7:30 p.m. Thursday, The Federal Food, Drink & Provisions pays homage to the fab fifties with a retro-inspired five-course menu with Augustan wines featuring, among other things:
“CHEEZ WHIZ,” home made soda crackers, mini fruit cup
TRADITIONAL SHRIMP COCKTAIL, smoked jumbo shrimp, cocktail sauce from scratch, pickled seasonal vegetables
“THE ELVIS,” seared foie gras, caramelized bananas, peanut butter, French toast
“TV DINNER” rabbit a la KFC, candied kumquats, smashed taters, florida sweet corn
"THE SUGAR FAIRY’S SWEET CONFECTIONS”
Cost is $75 per person plus tax and tip. To reserve, call 305-758-9559.
- Tobacco Road closing its doors for good October 25
- Dinner in Paradise: Homestead farm's chef lineup is out!
- Morimoto South Beach opening October 1 and we have the menu!
- Top Chef Masters contestant Herb Wilson is executive chef of SoFi's forthcoming Red Ginger
- Michelle Bernstein to bring a little Crumb on Parchment to Miami Dolphins games
- Albert Trummer's Drawing Room Bar & Lounge to open at new Shelborne
- Seasalt & Pepper slammed with new lawsuits
- La Maison owes $12,922.69 in back rent
- Adria Alum opening Piripi in the Gables
- London's Coya opening on Brickell