The Fed '50s: 5-course retro dinner Thursday at The Federal Food, Drink & Provisions
Summer dinner series spans the decades
At 7:30 p.m. Thursday, The Federal Food, Drink & Provisions pays homage to the fab fifties with a retro-inspired five-course menu with Augustan wines featuring, among other things:
“CHEEZ WHIZ,” home made soda crackers, mini fruit cup
TRADITIONAL SHRIMP COCKTAIL, smoked jumbo shrimp, cocktail sauce from scratch, pickled seasonal vegetables
“THE ELVIS,” seared foie gras, caramelized bananas, peanut butter, French toast
“TV DINNER” rabbit a la KFC, candied kumquats, smashed taters, florida sweet corn
"THE SUGAR FAIRY’S SWEET CONFECTIONS”
Cost is $75 per person plus tax and tip. To reserve, call 305-758-9559.
- Extra Ordinary: Vandy Vanderwarker of Charleston's The Ordinary shucking up at Mignonette in May
- Blue Collar restaurant hosting 2016 Matzo Chase - a scavenger hunt in Miami
- Richard Hales opening Bird & Bone Hot Chicken & Ribs at The Wynwood Yard
- Now Closed: The Oceanaire Seafood Room. Coming Soon to Mary Brickell Village: "Another Landry's concept"
- Norwegian DJ Kygo's just desserts at Komodo
- Top Chef Paul Qui of Faena Hotel's heralded Pao arrested for alleged drug-fueled assault on girlfriend
- Bachour Bakery + Bistro opening March 25 on Brickell
- High end Kaori by Walter Martino opening in Brickell area February 23
- Juvia's Japanese sibling Sushi Garage opens in Miami's Sunset Harbor 'hood
- Now open: Coconut Grove's Spasso--"Simple, honest, brutal food"