The Fed launches $15 bottomless happy hour
Lubricate your week for $15
Lubricate your week with bottomless happy hour at the Fed. Available Tuesday through Friday from 5-7pm. the deal features unlimited house red/white/rose and sparkling wines and sangria for $15 per person. Looking for something strong? $3 craft beers and $5 cocktails and slurpees will also be available. Cocktails will be served up by the Fed's new "booze fairy,: Emily Brown (pictured). Wash it all down with $5 snacks like house-made bacon, local fish dip 'n chips and Creole spiced popcorn. 5132 Biscayne Blvd, Miami
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?
- Southern Italian restaurant Campania opens Wednesday in Miami