The Fed hosts snout-to-tail lamb dinner April 8
Five courses and California lambs, olive oil, honey, herbs & wine
Celebrate spring in Fed-style as the MiMo restaurant hosts a snout-to-tail lamb dinner April 8. The Fed is partnering with Napa Valley's Somerston Vineyard to present a five-course, wine-paired feast. Menu highlights include charcuterie board, lamb ragu & gnocchi and board o'lamb. $85 per person, including tax & gratuity. Advanced reservations required. 5132 Biscayne Blvd, Miami; 305-758-9559
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?
- Southern Italian restaurant Campania opens Wednesday in Miami