The Fed celebrates Memorial Day with Barbeque-Palooza May 23-24
Bottomless bubbles & beer, peel & eat shrimp and smoky fried chicken
5132 Biscayne Blvd, Miami
Escape the SoBe mania this weekend with some quality BBQ and beer. The Fed is hosting a three-day Barbeque-Palooza Friday-Sunday (May 23-24). Pop by the Biscayne spot for $15 bottomless bubbles & beer form 5-7pm and a specialty menu featuring grilled peaches & ricotta, baked beans, BBQ's deviled eggs, ribs and PIMP burgers. Menu available 6-11pm, $15 bottomless happy hour from 5-7pm.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida