The Fed celebrates Memorial Day with Barbeque-Palooza May 23-24
Bottomless bubbles & beer, peel & eat shrimp and smoky fried chicken
5132 Biscayne Blvd, Miami
Escape the SoBe mania this weekend with some quality BBQ and beer. The Fed is hosting a three-day Barbeque-Palooza Friday-Sunday (May 23-24). Pop by the Biscayne spot for $15 bottomless bubbles & beer form 5-7pm and a specialty menu featuring grilled peaches & ricotta, baked beans, BBQ's deviled eggs, ribs and PIMP burgers. Menu available 6-11pm, $15 bottomless happy hour from 5-7pm.
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- South Beach openings: Soho Bay, David's Cafe, a new Dewey's, Bodega, Chicken Kitchen, La Savina
- Dewey LoSasso to run new restaurant at Schnebly Winery and Miami Brewing Co.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon
- Stephen Starr to open second restaurant in Bal Harbour
- Philly diner Green Eggs Cafe opens in Aventura
- New restaurants add to Doral's food options