The Fed celebrates Memorial Day with Barbeque-Palooza May 23-24
Bottomless bubbles & beer, peel & eat shrimp and smoky fried chicken
Escape the SoBe mania this weekend with some quality BBQ and beer. The Fed is hosting a three-day Barbeque-Palooza Friday-Sunday (May 23-24). Pop by the Biscayne spot for $15 bottomless bubbles & beer form 5-7pm and a specialty menu featuring grilled peaches & ricotta, baked beans, BBQ's deviled eggs, ribs and PIMP burgers. Menu available 6-11pm, $15 bottomless happy hour from 5-7pm.
5132 Biscayne Blvd, Miami
- Miami's favorite croquetas by Yelpers in honor of Croquetapalooza
- 5 fun foodie activities to do with kids in Miami
- Wynwood businesses reopen after Zika scare
- Michy fans: Fried chicken is back
- Grandma's recipes play into new Estefan Kitchen
- This "clean eating" South Beach restaurant to open Brickell spot
- Croquetas get star treatment at Croquetapalooza
- UberEATS expands delivery west to Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, South Miami
- Can these cupcakes save Lolita the killer whale?
- Zika forces Lagunitas to cancel Miami Beer Circus in Wynwood