The Fed celebrates Memorial Day with Barbeque-Palooza May 23-24
Bottomless bubbles & beer, peel & eat shrimp and smoky fried chicken
5132 Biscayne Blvd, Miami
Escape the SoBe mania this weekend with some quality BBQ and beer. The Fed is hosting a three-day Barbeque-Palooza Friday-Sunday (May 23-24). Pop by the Biscayne spot for $15 bottomless bubbles & beer form 5-7pm and a specialty menu featuring grilled peaches & ricotta, baked beans, BBQ's deviled eggs, ribs and PIMP burgers. Menu available 6-11pm, $15 bottomless happy hour from 5-7pm.
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami
- Sesame Street adventures, character storytime & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks
- Tapas and beer for $20 this month in Miami