The Fed celebrates Memorial Day with Barbeque-Palooza May 23-24
Bottomless bubbles & beer, peel & eat shrimp and smoky fried chicken
Escape the SoBe mania this weekend with some quality BBQ and beer. The Fed is hosting a three-day Barbeque-Palooza Friday-Sunday (May 23-24). Pop by the Biscayne spot for $15 bottomless bubbles & beer form 5-7pm and a specialty menu featuring grilled peaches & ricotta, baked beans, BBQ's deviled eggs, ribs and PIMP burgers. Menu available 6-11pm, $15 bottomless happy hour from 5-7pm.
5132 Biscayne Blvd, Miami
- Zak the Baker closed, reopens Friday
- "Celebrity" status won't get you into Eating House's sold-out 4/20 dinner
- 10 New Restaurants Coming Soon to Downtown Doral
- Game of Thrones-inspired dishes at Beaker & Gray
- O, Miami poetry shows up in local food
- Two for one: Barley chef to open pizza pop up in Dadeland
- Balans restaurant owner found dead
- Which Miami seafood chef won last weekend's pork cooking competition?
- New menu for Raleigh Hotel restaurant
- This Miami chef was named Food & Wine best new chef