Feast on Swine's midnight guest chef dinner August 30
Invest $75 and enjoy a five-course beer-paired menu benefitting the Southern Foodways Alliance
Bite into late-night dining August 30 as Swine continues its midnight guest chef dinner series with chefs Phillip Bryant and Matt McCallister (FT33). Invest $75 and enjoy a five-course beer-paired menu benefitting the Southern Foodways Alliance. Menu highlights include chilled butterbean soup, pork loin and slow smoked pork belly. 2415 Ponce de Leon Blvd, Coral Gables; 786-360-6433
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?